Droit Financial Technologies
Who we are:
Droit is a technology company at the forefront of merging finance and computational law. We build software that digitizes regulations and makes intelligent decisions in real-time transactional systems. Our award-winning platform is providing mission-critical, low-latency services for the world’s most prominent and complex financial institutions.
At Droit we seek candidates who are curious, driven and willing to bring their unique skills and perspectives to our work. We offer the opportunity for employees with a range of experience to develop their skills while shaping our platform and making meaningful contributions to the firm.
DevOps/Client Support Engineer (DevOps Engineer) requires engagement across development, product and operational teams to ensure Droit’s enterprise software products are successfully built, tested and supported in production. Successful candidates will demonstrate skills in build engineering, site reliability engineering, and client support. At Droit, DevOps is involved in the full lifecycle of product development, from inception to deployment, optimization, and daily operation. You will implement solutions that increase the velocity of product delivery, while identifying and resolving problems before they become production issues.
As part of the technical infrastructure team you will have direct interaction with internal and external clients. You will be expected to systematically troubleshoot and resolve issues and address incoming client inquiry.
We’re looking for candidates who enjoy working with others to solve challenging and interesting problems, and who approach problems with an analytical, detail-oriented mind set. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an established and fast expanding FinTech business serving some of the most sophisticated financial institutions in the world.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working with and managing clients and external partners.
- Ability to optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Previous experience DevOps at an enterprise software firm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functional and global teams.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated innovation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to accurately prioritize and execute against multiple deliverables.
- Commitment to delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Degree educated with proficiency in at least one high-level programming language (e.g. Java, Clojure, Python).
Any of the following would be an added benefit:
- Experience designing, building and administering scalable cloud-based architectures, both for internal and client-facing software deployment. AWS experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration technologies.
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, including continuous integration / delivery pipelines.
- Experience configuring, managing and optimizing internal and external-facing networks. Demonstrated knowledge of network fundamentals.
- Proficiency with logging infrastructure and tools.
- Experience securing application, network and machine infrastructure to enterprise standards. This includes identity and access management, data protection, encryption, and key and certificate management.
- Experience meeting enterprise standards for BCP and disaster recovery.
- Experience writing technical documentation.
A little more about Droit:
Our award-winning platform, Adept, has been in live production since March 2014. A series-A funding in late 2016, led by Goldman Sachs, has further boosted growth. Droit is based out of New York and London.
Droit is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an innovative, fast-paced and diverse workforce that represents a variety of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and skills.
For more details on the company, please visit our website.
Something looks off?