Droit Financial Technologies
At Droit, we build mission-critical, breakthrough products to advance global regulatory compliance and real-time controls. We are pioneers in computational law and automating intelligent decision making. We see the complexity of rules and regulations as an opportunity. With our award-winning, patented platform, we help our clients systematically identify the right action and improve operational efficiencies in an ever-changing regulatory environment.
We value intellectually curious, creative people who enjoy solving challenging, interesting problems and building breakthrough products. Our culture and organizational model encourage accountability, collaboration and personal development.
About the role:
Our DevOps Engineers engage across development, product and operational teams to ensure Droit’s enterprise software products are successfully built, tested and supported in production. Successful candidates will demonstrate skills in build engineering, site reliability engineering, and client support. At Droit, DevOps is involved in the full lifecycle of product development, from inception to deployment, optimization, and daily operation. You will implement solutions that increase the velocity of product delivery, while identifying and resolving problems before they become production issues.
As part of the technical infrastructure team, you will have direct interaction with internal and external clients. You will be expected to systematically troubleshoot and resolve issues and address incoming client inquiry.
We’re looking for candidates who enjoy working with others to solve challenging and interesting problems, and who approach problems with an analytical, detail-oriented mind set. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an established and fast expanding FinTech business serving some of the most sophisticated financial institutions in the world.
What we are looking for:
- Experience working with and managing clients and external partners.
- Ability to optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Previous experience DevOps at an enterprise software firm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functional and
- global teams.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated innovation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to accurately prioritize and execute against multiple deliverables.
- Commitment to delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Degree educated with proficiency in at least one high-level programming language (e.g.
- Java, Clojure, Python).
Any of the following would be an added benefit:
- Experience designing, building and administering scalable cloud-based architectures,
- both for internal and client-facing software deployment. AWS experience is strongly
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration technologies.
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, including continuous integration /
- delivery pipelines.
- Experience configuring, managing and optimizing internal and external-facing networks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of network fundamentals.
- Proficiency with logging infrastructure and tools.
- Experience securing application, network and machine infrastructure to enterprise
- standards. This includes identity and access management, data protection,
- encryption, and key and certificate management.
- Experience meeting enterprise standards for BCP and disaster recovery.
- Experience writing technical documentation.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including retirement benefits, and equity in a scaling FinTech firm
- Holistic benefits for you and your family to support your physical and mental health.
- A commitment to growth through continuous feedback and experiences.
- The opportunity to work in close-knit, global teams.
- Flexibility for where you work and purpose for when we come together in person.
NYC salary information:
We estimate that the base salary for this NYC-based role will be $150,000 - $190,000, plus equity, inclusion in Droit's discretionary bonus program, and benefits. Individual salaries are determined by factors such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education.
A little more about Droit:
We believe in maintaining a diverse, innovative and inclusive workforce. Our people join us from a variety of backgrounds, and these diverse experiences help fuel our growth and ensure that our clients receive best-in-class products.
As we scale, we continue to commit to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability or Veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
For more details on the company, please visit our website.
Something looks off?