Specialist, Security (Part-Time, Weekend, Nights)
At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story—and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
We believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to collaborate and connect with customers and coworkers.It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work onsite 100% of the time and will have a dedicated workspace. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
Summary of the Job:
Part-Time Night Shift, Sat & Sun 8pm-8am
About This Role:
This position is responsible for protecting, patrolling and monitoring sensitive internal and external areas surrounding the FNBO corporate properties. Their primary duty is to recognize and report on any suspicious activity occurring in and around FNBO property while keeping an open line of communication with the Security Operations Center, their Shift-Lead and Security Senior Manager.
1. Provide physical security and protection for all employees and visitors working within FNBO corporate properties, maintaining awareness of any safety concerns or compromises in security.
2. Maintain strong knowledge of all operating systems within Corporate Security to include:
- Pacom GMS & March video monitoring
- Visitor access systems
- Microsoft Office
- Maintain ability to understand the various roles within SOC/Uniformed Security Force and what is required to ensure each employee is successful in their role.
3. Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships to support business units and affiliates as needed.
- Exhibit high ethical business practices and support the goals and strategic plan
- Utilize solid oral & written communications skills and ensure proper dialogue with all parties they come in contact with.
- Maintain an authoritative presence within the bank while sustaining respectful and courteous relationships with employees and visitors.
- Work hand-in-hand with fellow Security Force personnel to ensure cohesive working environment.
- Be accountable for continuous best efforts to complete the job assigned.
- Work under direction of your Shift-Lead to ensure support is being provided to business units, tenants, visitors, and vendors as required.
The Ideal Candidate for This Role:
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent
2. Current driver’s license
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Ability to pass and maintain various physical and verbal certifications
1. Previous security, military, or law enforcement experience
2. College degree in Security Management, Criminal Justice, Leadership, or related field
3. CPR/First Aid certified
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement