Personal Banker - West Frisco, TX
At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story—and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
We believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to collaborate and connect with customers and coworkers.It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work onsite 100% of the time and will have a dedicated workspace. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
Summary of the Job:
At First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO), we believe that everyone has the potential to positively affect the communities around them. As a Personal Banker at FNBO, you’ll have the opportunity to do that every day by getting to know your customers and supporting them on their financial journeys.
About This Role:
At FNBO, we always put the customer first — which drives everything we do. In your role, you will be encouraged and empowered to gain an understanding of your customer’s unique needs so you can provide the best recommendations to support their financial well-being. This means doing everything from helping someone make simple transactions to making sure they’re saving enough for retirement and everything in between. Within FNBO branches, our branch managers work on the floor with the team and offer in-depth training to help you navigate the best ways to proactively engage with your customers.
We’re looking for someone who takes pride in helping people — no matter how big or small the task.
THE GREAT BIG SMALL BANK
FNBO has been privately held for more than 160 years, and we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to always have a supportive, team-based atmosphere where we celebrate our wins and genuinely enjoy what we do. We are committed to always acting with respect, integrity and inclusivity.
- Make every customer feel welcome in your FNBO branch
- Help customers with transactions like deposits and withdrawals
- Gain an understanding of your customer’s unique financial needs
- Make personalized recommendations to support them
- Help guide your customers toward greater financial well-being
- Deepen your relationship with customers through outreach
- Comply with all bank policies, regulations and laws
BENEFITS AND PERKS
All full-time and part-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive pay and an incentive plan for helping clients
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flex Plans
- Employee Wellness Program
- Career development training and coaching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee banking benefits and other discounts
- Culture of recognition and rewards from executive leadership/managers/peers/business partners
The Ideal Candidate for This Role:
- Outgoing and enjoys engaging with people
- Friendly with a positive attitude
- A solution-oriented critical thinker
- Excited to learn and take on new challenges
- A team player
- Motivated to do what’s right
- Collaborative and supportive
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Retail banking experience preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
FNBO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer - Member FDIC
This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement