Delivery Manager, Milli
At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story—and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
We believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to work from anywhere at any time, allowing for more flexibility in where and how you work. We know that choice and flexibility are important to you. We also recognize that flexible and remote positions can become opportunities for military partners, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities to thrive at our company. We invite you to consider what a Modern, Flexible Workplace can mean for you!It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work onsite for three (3) or more days a week and will have a dedicated workspace when working onsite. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
Summary of the Job:
As Delivery Manager at Milli, you will play a pivotal role in managing and coordinating the delivery of our digital banking mobile app. You will be at the forefront of delivering innovative and secure mobile banking experiences to our customers. If you are passionate about mobile app development and aspire to lead and inspire a team, this is the perfect opportunity for you to advance your career.
About This Role:
- Lead and mentor a team of mobile app developers and QA engineers, fostering a collaborative and high-performance team culture.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and support to team members in their professional development.
- Promote a growth mindset and create opportunities for skill enhancement.
- Implement robust testing and quality assurance processes to maintain a reliable and bug-free mobile app.
- Oversee the development, testing and deployment of Milli mobile app features and enhancements.
- Collaborate closely with product managers to define feature requirements and priorities.
- Contribute to architectural discussions and technical decision-making.
- Identify and mitigate delivery risks and obstacles.
- Collaborate with compliance teams to address regulatory requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external vendors and service providers.
- Monitor vendor performance and ensure contractual obligations are met.
The Ideal Candidate for This Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- 3-5 years of previous management experience in a leadership or management role, demonstrating the ability to lead, mentor and develop a team of mobile app developers.
- 3-5 year of experience in project management methodologies and tools such as Agile, Scrum, or Kanban. Ability to plan, prioritize and execute projects effectively.
- 1-3 years of experience in mobile application development and release processes.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders. Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Willingness to adapt to new technologies and methodologies in the rapidly evolving field of mobile app development.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and staying current with industry advancements.
- Onsite/Remote designation is at VP Application Development discretion.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement