Learning Consultant and Developer
At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story—and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
We believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to work from anywhere at any time, allowing for more flexibility in where and how you work. We know that choice and flexibility are important to you. We also recognize that flexible and remote positions can become opportunities for military partners, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities to thrive at our company. We invite you to consider what a Modern, Flexible Workplace can mean for you!It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work remotely for three (3) or more days a week and will share a hoteling workspace when working onsite. Work location is subject to change based on business needs.
Summary of the Job:
We're looking for a creative and innovative individual to design and develop comprehensive learning solutions that align with organizational goals and enhance employee performance. As a Learning and Development Advisor, you will play a crucial role in driving the learning and development initiatives within our call centers and other assigned businesses. If you have a passion for creating impactful learning experiences, we'd love to hear from you!
About This Role:
- Work closely with subject matter experts, managers, and HR partners to analyze learning needs, determine learning objectives, and outline content to meet those objectives effectively.
- Design and develop engaging, interactive, and effective learning solutions, including e-learning courses, instructor-led materials, videos, job aids, and other multimedia resources.
- Implement and deliver engaging and interactive training sessions, both in-person and through digital platforms, ensuring high-quality and effective learning experiences.
- Apply instructional design theories, methodologies, and adult learning principles to create and update training materials that are engaging, learner-centered, and results-driven.
- Evaluate training effectiveness through assessments, feedback, and performance metrics, making necessary adjustments to continually improve training programs.
- Stay updated on business strategy, industry trends, best practices, and technological advancements to incorporate innovative and effective learning methodologies.
- Utilize various authoring tools and learning management systems to create and deliver content, ensuring accessibility and compatibility across different platforms.
The Ideal Candidate for This Role:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resources, Business Administration, Instructional Design, Educational Technology, or a related field. Relevant certifications in training and development are a plus.
- Proven experience in designing and delivering training programs, ideally some experience in a call center, banking or corporate learning & development setting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and inspire learners at all levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships with stakeholders to achieve learning and development goals.
- Proficiency in instructional design software (such as Articulate, Adobe Suite, Vyond), and learning management systems (LMS).
- Skilled in leading or facilitating engaging virtual Meetings/Training through the video conferencing tool Zoom.
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles, learning theories, and instructional design methodologies.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement