Sr. Specialist, Credit Card (Flex) Omaha, Greeley, Kearney or Yankton | $18hr
At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story—and we’re committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization’s success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
We believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to work from anywhere at any time, allowing for more flexibility in where and how you work. We know that choice and flexibility are important to you. We also recognize that flexible and remote positions can become opportunities for military partners, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities to thrive at our company. We invite you to consider what a Modern, Flexible Workplace can mean for you!It is anticipated that an incumbent in this role will work remotely 100% of the time and will share a hoteling workspace if/when working onsite, as determined by business needs. It is required that during the initial training period, the incumbent will work onsite 100% of the time. Work location and on-site duration requirement is subject to change based on business needs.
Summary of the Job:
Paid, on-site training for this class will be from 9:00am to 6:00pm CST for the first (7) weeks of your employment with 100% required attendance.
Starting Monday, March 4th, 2024, you will then transition into the Flex Schedule and have the ability to work at home:
We have Full-Time schedules available:
After 7 weeks of PAID on-site training, you will have the flexibility to select AVAILABLE hours to work at home (anywhere between 5:00 AM CST and 11:00pm CST Monday – Sunday)
Additional hours may be available to be picked up on an as needed basis.
You will be required to sign up for a minimum of 40 hours (FT) a week.
Bid weekly to build your schedule three weeks in advance.
Your assigned shift will change regularly. Mandatory shift bidding is a requirement of this position which means that your schedule will change as business needs evolve.
Incumbents in this role must reside within a 60-mile radius of one of our four FNBO Contact Centers:
- 1601 Dodge Street Omaha, NE 68102
- 1701 23rd Ave Cottonwood, CO 80634
- 2223 2nd Ave Kearney, NE 68847
- 332 Broadway Ave Yankton, SD 57078
Benefits eligibility for all employees begins the 1st of the month following your start date!
$18.00 Per Hour
About This Role:
Watch this video to preview the job and to see how YOU can make an impact:
About Us: At FNBO, we're not just in the business of credit cards; we're in the business of empowering financial dreams and fostering financial well-being. We believe in delivering exceptional customer experiences, and we're looking for energetic and empathetic individuals to join our passionate team.
Job Description: Are you ready to embark on a thrilling career that's all about helping customers, providing top-notch service, and making their day better? As a Telephone Customer Care Agent in our Credit Card Services team, you'll be the voice that represents our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
What You'll Do:
- Customer First: Be the friendly voice that customers can rely on, assisting them with their credit card inquiries, concerns, and transactions.
- Problem Solving: Dive into challenging situations with enthusiasm, utilizing your exceptional problem-solving skills to find solutions.
- Build Connections: Forge meaningful connections with our customers through active listening, empathy, and stellar communication.
- Product Expertise: Master our credit card products and services, empowering customers with knowledge to make informed decisions.
What We Offer:
- Work Virtually: Enjoy flexibility by working in the comfort of your own home.
- Competitive Compensation: Enjoy a competitive salary and recognition for your outstanding contributions.
- Benefits: Access to a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, personal well-being, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Training and Development: Extensive training and ongoing learning opportunities to help you become a customer service expert.
- Career Advancement: We're committed to helping you achieve your career goals within our organization.
- Team Spirit: Join a supportive and fun-loving team that values your uniqueness and celebrates your successes.
- Community Engagement: Participate in our corporate social responsibility initiatives and make a positive impact in your community.
The Ideal Candidate for This Role:
Qualifications - Who You Are:
• Have obtained a high school diploma or GED as required.
• Have a minimum of twelve (12) months of direct customer service experience or sales experience as required.
• Ability to work mandatory shift bids and navigate changing schedules as required based on business needs.
• You continue to work effectively, maintaining focus and may be even more productive in stressful or unexpected situations.
• You have the ability to recognize different people’s styles and adjust your communication accordingly.
• You can make decisions quickly by using available resources, seeking input, and considering short and long term implications.
• Have a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
• Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate the internet and utilize multiple computer systems.
• Have a quiet workspace with minimal distractions if working remotely from home.
• Maintain a fast and reliable internet connection if working remotely from home.
• Demonstrated dependability/reliability.
Ready to embark on this exciting journey with us? Apply now and become a vital part of our passionate team at FNBO. Together, we'll make every customer interaction a memorable one!
Compensation and Benefits Overview:
We offer a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Time Off Programs
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Dependent Care
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Learn more about FNBO benefits here: https://www.fnbo.com/careers/benefits/.
in the subject line of your message.Job number: R-20231645
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement