Senior AML & CDD Manager
Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2022
As one of the world’s top 10 (and rising🚀) digital asset exchanges, we provide a best- in-class experience in trading, security, and blockchain product innovation.
We aim to democratize access to the markets for all, making it possible for the most recent and promising cryptocurrency projects to be listed and traded safely and securely. Are you excited to join a decentralizing force in the world?
What you will be doing
- Responsible for reviewing the bi-directional Due Diligence requirements and applications from various departments of customers, service providers and partners.
- Assist to establish and optimize AML/CDD/KYC control system and process for global customers, and handle daily consultation, quality check, training, etc.
- Lead and implement AML audit, risk assessment, AML training and other projects to ensure that the company complies with local regulatory requirements.
- Carry out and promote AML/KYC control system development with product and technical team, and assist in implementation.
- Review and confirm the name screening results of Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions blacklists.
- Closely monitor the development and changes of global AML regulation, and assist in adjusting and optimizing the company's AML/CDD/KYC policy procedure according to the latest regulatory requirements and practices.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the company's global local compliance teams, and assist the AML/KYC work of local branches to comply with the local regulatory requirements.
- Assist with KYC team to perform KYC verification and KYC quality check for global customers.
- Assist in carrying out AML compliance training.
- Research and seek better solutions for Digital Identity and Photo ID Verification.
- Assist in the implementation of international certification of compliance risk control.
Who we are looking for
- Master degree or above in finance, law, economy, audit and other related majors, 5 years of AML/KYC/CDD working experience in banking, securities, fintech and other financial institutions, with overseas educations or working background. Language skills: bilingual in Mandarin and English.
- Proficient in the theoretical knowledge of AML and international sanctions, with professional knowledge and working experience in formulating and updating AML policies or KYC processes, establishing AML systems and control models, and able to guide professionals in establishing and implementing relevant AML risk control system Settings.
- CAMS certified. In addition, CGSS, legal professional qualification and other qualifications are preferred.
- Proficient in AML laws and regulations of more than one country, familiar with laws and regulations of digital asset industry, securities, finance, private equity, Internet and other aspects, with good compliance and risk control awareness.
- Honest with integrity, good at communication, team spirit and cooperation ability, meticulous work, high sense of responsibility and work enthusiasm, strong learning ability and pressure tolerance.
- Proficient in office software such as Word, PPT, Excel, etc.
A values-based culture that trusts your knowledge, vision, and autonomy, we focus on taking the best products and campaigns to wow our customers and bring the freedom of decentralization to every part of the world.
Integrity, insight, innovation, purpose and cooperation are inscribed within our culture. At Gate, we are committed to GateStyles and we are looking for candidates who also exhibit the same values.
Gate.io, founded in 2013, is one of the pioneering cryptocurrency exchanges and offers services worldwide related to the trading of multiple leading digital assets. With millions of registered users, it is considered one of the safest and most reliable global cryptocurrency platforms, consistently ranked among the top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges based on liquidity and trading volume (CoinGecko).
Additionally, Gate.io has been verified by Blockchain Transparency.
See more open positions at Gate.io
Something looks off?