Grayscale Bitcoin Trust
Grayscale Investments is the world’s largest digital currency asset manager. Through its family of investment products, Grayscale provides access and exposure to the digital currency asset class in the form of a traditional security without the challenges of buying, storing, and safekeeping digital currencies directly. With a proven track record and unrivaled experience, Grayscale’s products operate within existing regulatory frameworks, creating secure and compliant exposure for investors.
Grayscale Investments is seeking a Product Specialist to support the distribution of Grayscale products with a particular focus on ETFs and private placements.
- Become a specialist in Grayscale’s investment products: develop in-depth knowledge of the firm’s history, products and investment capabilities.
- Establish oneself as a credible and reliable subject matter expert for client facing sales and distribution teams.
- Stay current on industry developments and relevant trends in the digital asset ecosystem.
- Work closely with the sales, operations, marketing, and product teams to optimize the investor experience.
- Maintain knowledge of industry related topics, proficiency in delivering value-added presentations to a broad array of audiences.
- Leverage and maintain relationships with institutional investors.
- Attend client meetings, industry events and conferences, to discuss Grayscale’s investment products with prospective investors and existing clients.
- Support Grayscale investor education initiatives on digital assets.
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic achievement
- Minimum of 5 years of client facing or business development experience in the investment management industry.
- Team-oriented, collaborative approach.
- A passion for capital markets, asset management, and ETFs.
- Self-motivated, driven, and entrepreneurial.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly adept at simplifying complex topics so various audiences can understand them.
- Significant travel (50+%) likely required.
- Required Licenses: Series 7, 63, SIE
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.