Keen to become part of a truly global, collaborative team of professionals? Your journey begins here.
This on location, hands on and accessible Facilities Coordinator performs a wide variety of duties related to operating the facilities and is responsible for the overall smooth coordination of all facilities functions including space maintenance and office services, and ensuring the entire facility is properly maintained and supported.
- Maintain overall physical appearance of the firm’s office space and work closely with the Office Administrator, the building’s housekeeping and cleaners to ensure that the space is clean and well maintained at all times. This includes carpet, lighting issues, painting, plant, repairs and maintenance for doors, furniture, vacant offices and business services workstations.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting of office occupancy to Office Administrator.
- Inspects daily all facilities including general corridors, conference rooms, kitchens, file rooms, copy rooms, visitors offices, and work rooms and actively manages any identified issues;
- Acts as primary contact for all maintenance and repair vendors for regular maintenance work; contacts, schedules and manages all vendors when necessary to perform repairs; reports larger issues to the Office Administrator;
- Actively manages all day-to-day construction (i.e., relocations, construction team point of contact) matters;
- Interacts with building management on repairs and space issues to include temperature issues and IT equipment room (IDF) alarms;
- Oversees conference rooms and event layouts and setups;
- Supervises the office services outsourced contract delivery;
- Coordinates and manages office moves, including coordination with the technology team; maintaining and updating office floorplan
- Implements and enforces firm’s office safety program;
- Prepare facilities for changing weather conditions;
- Schedules and actively manages routine inspections and emergency repairs with outside vendors;
- Develops and implements office emergency procedures and maintenance of emergency equipment and coordinates and participates in all first aid/CPR and emergency preparedness classes;
- Takes a leadership role for the office emergency preparedness plan and actions in the event of real emergencies or interruptions in business.
- Assesses and makes relevant, cost effective and thoughtful recommendations to improve office conditions and/or resolve complex matters related to facilities operations;
- Leads, implements and supports green initiatives for the assigned location;
- Perform various other duties as assigned to include some coordination of onsite light maintenance when appropriate
- Additional duties as assigned.
- All members of the firm are expected to participate in our Global Citizenship program.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision;
- Effective interpersonal and team working skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with attorneys, all levels of staff, and peers.
- Must maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgement.
- Strong working knowledge around facilities management in a professional environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes non-structured environment, prioritizing, and juggling multiple tasks, solving problems and demonstrating resourcefulness.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of relevant facilities management experience required;
- BA or BS preferred.
- Core hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., including one hour for lunch. As an exempt professional with full responsibility for the facility, flexibility to work additional hours and be available during non-traditional business hours to meet requirements of position duties is required.
The annualized salary range for this position is $53,700 to $83,500 depending on the candidate's overall experience and other job-related factors permitted by law. Full time employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus. In addition, full time employees as well as some part time employees, will be eligible for the firm’s fringe benefits as they currently exist.
Hogan Lovells is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or protected Veteran status.