Paralegal Clerk - Global Regulatory
Keen to become part of a truly global, collaborative team of professionals? Your journey begins here.
Paralegals who work in the Global Regulatory practice group provide support to lawyers during the entire regulatory submission process from the initial information-gathering stage through the final submission and review by the regulatory agency, and ending with careful archival of case material. Subject to the supervision of the attorney(s) responsible for the matter, paralegals may assist in such tasks as: correspondence, submission assembly, meeting minutes, redactions, and regulatory research. Paralegals also play a significant role in the retrieval, review and production of documents pursuant to government agency investigations.
- Manage multiple active legal matters;
- Coordinate document retrieval, review, organization, and production;
- Maintain Agency correspondence files;
- Maintain database of all pending government agency submissions;
- Correspond with clients, counsel, government agency personnel, and/or vendors;
- Perform research in government agency databases and scientific literature;
- Meet minimum 1,650 hour annual billable requirement;
- All members of the firm are encouraged to participate in our Global Citizenship program;
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIRED SKILLS
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft software products;
- Strong knowledge of Adobe and/or Nuance preferred;
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational and communication (oral and written) skills;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, with or without direct supervision, and coordinate multiple projects;
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- One (1) years paralegal experience preferred;
- Large law firm experience preferred;
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience preferred;
Core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., including one hour for lunch, with flexibility for overtime as needed.
This job description sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position and may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Hogan Lovells is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or protected Veteran status.