HRIS Reporting Analyst
Keen to become part of a truly global, collaborative team of professionals? Your journey begins here.
We have an exciting opportunity for an HRIS Reporting Analyst to join our global HR systems team. The successful candidate will help maintain reports using our global HR system Workday working alongside the reporting team members and wider HRIS team. This position develops and provides human capital reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer and other senior leaders and stakeholder across Hogan Lovells.
- Generate and distribute pre-existing HR-based reports and run ad hoc reports as requested
- Work collaboratively with departments, management and team members in defining, designing, planning, documenting, and implementing reports to improve overall business function.
- Troubleshoot reporting issues, data audit issues as needed and work to resolve.
- Develop and maintain compelling dashboards, metrics and visual reports.
- Participate in testing new system enhancements and changes as needed
- Assist with auditing and data cleanup activities
- Experience with HRIS Systems, Workday preferred, but not essential.
- A passion for data and reporting
- Comfortable manipulating large volumes of data for analysis and consumption.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsft office including Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated with the ability to focus on desired results
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to translate and analyse complex data and communicate key findings to HR management, staff and key stakeholders across the business;
- Ability to manage and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information and to use discretion, diplomacy and tact.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- (1) years’ experience in a reporting and analytics role preferred
- Experience working in Human Resources preferred
- College degree preferred
Core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., including lunch hour, with flexibility for overtime as needed.
This job description sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position and may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Hogan Lovells is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by law.
Hogan Lovells is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or protected Veteran status.