eDiscovery Project Specialist (Remote)
Holland & Knight
We are a Firm where people truly believe in what they do and strive to achieve the highest standards of performance and success.
Motivated and responsible team player wanted to join a growing team of dedicated professionals, with potential for long-term career advancement. Run eDiscovery projects within the Relativity application; ability to manage multiple competing priorities in coordination with eDiscovery Services team. The qualified candidate should have working experience with Relativity and other eDiscovery platforms.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist Project Managers with client requests
- Responsible for the execution of litigation support projects
- Oversee full life cycle of projects according to project manager and client parameters.
- Implement recommended practices in line with firm policies and goals in eDiscovery cases.
- Work with the Client Solutions Manager and Project Managers to ensure that legal teams are using appropriate, innovative and cost-effective technologies to manage the discovery process.
- Coordinate data transfer and storage, utilizing firm policies and best practices.
- Track delivery schedules, ensuring proper quality assurance, and manage changes in work scope
- Participate in post-project analysis to discover workflow inefficiencies and obstacles. Work with eDiscovery Services team to apply quality control processes and improvements to the discovery process.
- Assist with the development and delivery of training to litigation case teams on effective document review protocol utilizing both firm and vendor technology.
- Coordinate and work with H&K Review Center.
- Promote use of litigation technology, practice support services and products within the firm.
- Coordinate electronic and paper document discovery, including processing, scanning, coding, review and productions.
- Ensure expertise in relevant technology; proactively use most current technology to further teamwork, client service, and efficiency.
- Participate in appropriate industry organizations and stay current with developments in litigation technology.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of professional litigation experience.
- Large law firm experience or strong consulting background preferred.
- Relativity-Certified Administrator preferred but not required. H&K will sponsor RCA certification for qualified candidates.
- Knowledge of and the ability to train on Relativity, WestLaw Case Notebook, Case Map, TimeMap. Working knowledge of IPRO e-Capture and IPRO.
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and planning skills.
- Collaborative mind-set.
- Experience with Brainspace, NexLP or other analytics tools are a plus.
- Trial presentation experience on Sanction or Trial Director area a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
In accordance with the New York City Human Rights Law, the Colorado Equal Pay Act, and the California Pay Transparency Law, the pay range for this position in New York City is $103,400 - $129,200/year, in Colorado is $90,500-$113,100/year, and in California is $99,100-$161,500/year. These ranges are specific to these three locations and may not be applicable to other locations. An individual's actual compensation will depend on the individual's qualifications and experience.
Benefits: Our goal is to promote a work environment in which individuals have access to the resources they need to be at their best both professionally and personally, which includes resources that encourage individuals to focus on their health and well-being. Below is a list of just some of the benefits we offer: generous paid time off; eleven paid holidays per year; time off for bereavement or jury duty; paid leave for new parents; comprehensive medical (PPO and HDHPs), dental and vision plans including coverage for domestic partners; life and AD&D insurance; short and long term disability insurance; tax-advantaged accounts for health care expenses, including FSA or HSA; FSA for dependent care; supplemental AFLAC policies for medical care; excess liability coverage; health advocacy services; behavioral health and counseling resources for all family members; 401(k); profit sharing; pre-tax transit and parking program; backup care for children and adults; senior care planning support; and resources for individuals with development disabilities and their caregivers.
Benefits may vary by position and office.
Holland & Knight is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran or any other protected class.
Personal Information collected from applicants will be used for the purpose of processing the application throughout any recruitment or employment process, as well as inclusion in a personnel file. Categories of data collected may include name, address, phone numbers, email, Social Security Number, and signature. Holland & Knight may collect further information if you consent to a background check. This includes criminal background, employment, and certifications. Please visit Legal Information Portal for Holland & Knight LLP’s privacy policies.