IT Support Specialist
Holland & Knight
We are a Firm where people truly believe in what they do and strive to achieve the highest standards of performance and success.
The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for providing technical support to attorneys and staff. This is an on-site position that supports all PCs, phones, AV equipment, IT peripherals and IT Infrastructure in the office. The position reports to an IT Support Manager.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Support all PCs, phones, IT peripherals and IT infrastructure in the office
- Document work in IT incident ticketing system thoroughly
- Provide support to incidents that are escalated from IT Technicians or the Service Desk
- Provide technical support during events, conferences and meetings, on site and off site as needed
- Support office administration activities, projects and priorities as assigned
- Participate with internal IT groups during projects and activities
- Respond to power, HVAC, network and other outages, planned and unplanned in the office
- Special projects and duties as assigned
- 3+ years Corporate Environment
- 3+ years Technical Support Experience
- Experience using and supporting Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook and Word
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Cisco VoIP phone and voicemail system
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting web conferencing - especially Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Experience using and supporting Apple and Android mobile devices and OSes
- Experience configuring and supporting printers and multifunction devices
- Experience using ServiceNow to log IT Incidents
- Network troubleshooting knowledge
- General experience with server/network rooms (patching network equipment, racking servers, evaluating power and cooling issues.)
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting audio-visual equipment
- Strong customer service orientation, with a can-do attitude and follow-through skills
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Work well with others in a team environment requiring minimal supervision
- Strong overall written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively contribute to project documentation
- Ability to contribute and positively impact internal specialty support team or a major project
- Capable of traveling for business and working in different H&K sites independently
- Capable of lifting and moving equipment weighing as much as 50 lbs.
- Ability to work onsite at H&K offices
- Bachelor’s degree
- IT Certifications (ITIL Foundations, A+, etc….) or demonstrated equivalent experience
Benefits: Our goal is to promote a work environment in which individuals have access to the resources they need to be at their best both professionally and personally, which includes resources that encourage individuals to focus on their health and well-being. Below is a list of just some of the benefits we offer: generous paid time off; eleven paid holidays per year; time off for bereavement or jury duty; paid leave for new parents; comprehensive medical (PPO and HDHPs), dental and vision plans including coverage for domestic partners; life and AD&D insurance; short and long term disability insurance; tax-advantaged accounts for health care expenses, including FSA or HSA; FSA for dependent care; supplemental AFLAC policies for medical care; excess liability coverage; health advocacy services; behavioral health and counseling resources for all family members; 401(k); profit sharing; pre-tax transit and parking program; backup care for children and adults; senior care planning support; and resources for individuals with development disabilities and their caregivers.
Benefits may vary by position and office.
Holland & Knight is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran or any other protected class.
Personal Information collected from applicants will be used for the purpose of processing the application throughout any recruitment or employment process, as well as inclusion in a personnel file. Categories of data collected may include name, address, phone numbers, email, Social Security Number, and signature. Holland & Knight may collect further information if you consent to a background check. This includes criminal background, employment, and certifications. Please visit Legal Information Portal for Holland & Knight LLP’s privacy policies.