Holland & Knight
We are a Firm where people truly believe in what they do and strive to achieve the highest standards of performance and success.
The Nashville Office of Holland & Knight is seeking a paralegal for its Corporate Group. Assist attorneys and practice group in various types of legal matters and provide assistance in preparing legal documents; research and compile data; prepare drafts of documents; maintain responsibility for files, calendars and meetings, etc.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Gather, organize, summarize and index documents from various sources.
- Attendance at and participation in meetings and/or closings
- Preparation of documents and correspondence
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- Entry level or 1-3 years’ experience in related area.
- Organizational skills to work independently and meet deadlines in an atmosphere of frequent interruptions.
- Organizational skills to maintain daily accounting of time records and input timesheets into the system directly.
- Communication skills to interact with all levels of internal staff, attorneys and management and external clients of the firm.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills sufficient to make decisions regarding daily work.
- Time management skills to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Bachelors Degree, Paralegal Certification a plus
Benefits: Our goal is to promote a work environment in which individuals have access to the resources they need to be at their best both professionally and personally, which includes resources that encourage individuals to focus on their health and well-being. Below is a list of just some of the benefits we offer: generous paid time off; eleven paid holidays per year; time off for bereavement or jury duty; paid leave for new parents; comprehensive medical (PPO and HDHPs), dental and vision plans including coverage for domestic partners; life and AD&D insurance; short and long term disability insurance; tax-advantaged accounts for health care expenses, including FSA or HSA; FSA for dependent care; supplemental AFLAC policies for medical care; excess liability coverage; health advocacy services; behavioral health and counseling resources for all family members; 401(k); profit sharing; pre-tax transit and parking program; backup care for children and adults; senior care planning support; and resources for individuals with development disabilities and their caregivers.
Benefits may vary by position and office.
Holland & Knight is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran or any other protected class.
Personal Information collected from applicants will be used for the purpose of processing the application throughout any recruitment or employment process, as well as inclusion in a personnel file. Categories of data collected may include name, address, phone numbers, email, Social Security Number, and signature. Holland & Knight may collect further information if you consent to a background check. This includes criminal background, employment, and certifications. Please visit Legal Information Portal for Holland & Knight LLP’s privacy policies.