Holland & Knight
We are a Firm where people truly believe in what they do and strive to achieve the highest standards of performance and success.
The right individual for this role will work with Holland & Knight’s Partners and their assistants for the purpose of generating monthly client invoices/bills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for handling all aspects of the billing process.
- Exceptional responsiveness to the Firm’s Partners.
- The ability to work effectively, productively, and quickly in a very detail oriented environment.
- The ability to use good judgement.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Working in comfortably in an environment with specific work deadlines.
- Interact with the Firm’s Partners in a professional, articulate manner.
- Work professionally and cooperatively with peers and management.
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of post-college work in a professional environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficient knowledge of accounting functions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree required
This position may be filled in New York City, Colorado, or California. In accordance with the New York City Human Rights Law, the Colorado Equal Pay Act, and the California Pay Transparency Law, the pay range for this position in New York City is $28.10 - $42.10/hourly, in Colorado is $24.60 - $36.80/hourly, and in California is $26.90 - $43.90/hourly. These ranges are specific to these three locations and may not be applicable to other locations. An individual's actual compensation will depend on the individual's qualifications and experience.
Benefits: Our goal is to promote a work environment in which individuals have access to the resources they need to be at their best both professionally and personally, which includes resources that encourage individuals to focus on their health and well-being. Below is a list of just some of the benefits we offer: generous paid time off; eleven paid holidays per year; time off for bereavement or jury duty; paid leave for new parents; comprehensive medical (PPO and HDHPs), dental and vision plans including coverage for domestic partners; life and AD&D insurance; short and long term disability insurance; tax-advantaged accounts for health care expenses, including FSA or HSA; FSA for dependent care; supplemental AFLAC policies for medical care; excess liability coverage; health advocacy services; behavioral health and counseling resources for all family members; 401(k); profit sharing; pre-tax transit and parking program; backup care for children and adults; senior care planning support; and resources for individuals with development disabilities and their caregivers.
Benefits may vary by position and office.
Holland & Knight is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran or any other protected class.
Personal Information collected from applicants will be used for the purpose of processing the application throughout any recruitment or employment process, as well as inclusion in a personnel file. Categories of data collected may include name, address, phone numbers, email, Social Security Number, and signature. Holland & Knight may collect further information if you consent to a background check. This includes criminal background, employment, and certifications. Please visit Legal Information Portal for Holland & Knight LLP’s privacy policies.