Senior Treasury Analyst
The Senior Treasury Analyst position is responsible for executing daily treasury activities and updating internal files and databases to accurately reflect the firm’s financial assets. This includes managing weekly payment processes, maintaining bank accounts and relationships, preparing reports to summarize financial activity, supporting cash forecasts, and reconciling investment positions in the company’s asset portfolio. The output of this role directly contributes to helping senior executives make informed business decisions for the firm. The position reports to the Treasurer. The company and team are in a high growth phase of development and require the ability of team members to innovate and manage changing priorities. The position requires someone with a high level of enthusiasm to learn new skills and innovate process efficiencies. The Treasury team is small and requires all members to work at all levels of task complexity. Previous experience working in a corporate treasury analyst role will be prioritized with a secondary prioritization on financial modeling and programming capabilities.
Treasury Operations: 60%
- Utilize banking portals to process transactions to satisfy the cash management requirements of the firm.
- Set up wire instructions on payment requests against known instructions in our database.
- Retrieve reference numbers from banking systems and request SWIFT confirmations for foreign and domestic transactions.
- Research and take ownership of transaction issues, coordinate with the bank and other departments to resolve them.
- Work as an adaptable team player who proactively assists with operational workload rebalancing and high-priority items.
Treasury Reporting: 20%
- Act as the directly responsible individual for updating and ensuring accurate Dashboard reporting of our total financial assets.
- Support Finance colleagues and internal teams with the necessary inputs they require for operating their processes.
- Propose and implement improved processes and procedures to expedite the delivery of information across teams.
- Maintain, and eventually revamp, weekly and monthly analysis reports for senior management.
Asset Reconciliation: 20%
- Review, reconcile, and update monthly financial statements on the firm’s assets.
- Implement technology and process improvement solutions to streamline operations and enhance controls.
- Think and act quickly, analytically, and creatively to identify operational solutions to daily challenges/opportunities to meet deadlines and other requirements.
- Reliable and detail-oriented individual with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage financial models with an intermediate to advanced experience using Excel and Python. A skills test will be administered
- Natural curiosity for automating routine tasks, ideally with programming capabilities or through tools such as PowerBI.
- Strong written, comprehension, and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasiveness.
- An effective collaborator who works well with colleagues in various departments and at all levels of the company.
- Capable of efficiently organizing workloads, collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders, and consistently delivering projects on time.
Education / Experience
- Previous experience working in a corporate treasury analyst role will be prioritized with a secondary prioritization on financial modeling and programming capabilities.
- Ability to manage financial models with an intermediate to advanced experience using Excel and Python.
IOG is a fully distributed organization but due to team distribution, we require someone to be based in the United States, preferably on the East Coast.
The base salary for this position has a range of $83k up to $110k per year at the commencement of employment. Any offer is determined by overall experience and performance during the interview process. This is only part of the total compensation package.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work – ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
At IOG, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?