General Manager - Atala Prism
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and seasoned General Manager, if possible to take the helm in driving the expansion and advancement of Atala Prism, our cutting-edge Self-Sovereign Identity (SSI) platform and service suite designed for verifiable data and digital identity management. As the General Manager of Atala Prism, you will have the opportunity to shape product strategy, orchestrate go-to-market initiatives, and assemble and guide a high-performing team, leveraging your experience in leading startups or growth-stage companies.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product roadmap for Atala Prism in collaboration with the technical team, ensuring the delivery of innovative and high-quality solutions
- Develop and implement a robust go-to-market strategy for Atala Prism, identifying target markets, customer segments, and key partners
- Assemble and oversee a diverse and talented team of product managers, designers, developers, and marketers, fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and excellence
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and regulators
- Drive adoption and usage of Atala Prism by developing and executing marketing, sales, and customer success initiatives
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to inform product and business decisions
- Drive financial performance, ensuring business growth and sustainability
- Promote a fail-fast, agile culture throughout the business unit and ensure clear accountability for adherence to company standards and methods
- Embed data driven decision making & prioritization across the business unit
- Provide accurate measurement of delivery and business unit progress by tracking business outcomes, implementing OKRs and facilitating product roadmaps & backlogs
- Coordinate efforts and share insights with shared services and other business units to eliminate impediments
- Approve and defend a set of program increment (PI) plans
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners
- A general manager should communicate effectively with stakeholders, including investors, customers, and regulators. They should be able to articulate the company's mission, vision, and goals, and build strong relationships with stakeholders to promote the success of the company.
- A general manager should stay informed about market trends and emerging technologies in the blockchain industry. They should be able to anticipate changes and adapt the company's strategies accordingly.
- 10+ years previous demonstrated experience in successful leadership of software product development and delivery in competitive industries.
- 7+ years+ budget management and P&L level responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field; MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Experience managing business operations for disruptive technology startups as a Managing Director, General Manager, COO or CEO.
- Experience liaising with relevant regulatory and standards bodies.
- Good understanding of how the various functions of a regulated financial services business operate (e.g. Compliance, IT, Finance, Risk, Audit)
- Experience in blockchain, self-sovereign identity (SSI), or related technologies, with a strong understanding of the market landscape, trends, and customer needs
- Exceptional strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, coupled with the capacity to balance short-term and long-term priorities
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders
- A passion for innovation, disruption, and making a positive impact on society
- Exceptional, entrepreneurial leadership skills
- Strategy development and ability to turn strategy into execution
- Business operations management
- Customer & partner relationship management
- Software and customer value delivery management
- Exceptional ethical standards and integrity
- People management and mentoring in remote working environment
- Great communication and negotiation skills
IOG is a distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution, we are ideally searching for someone in Ireland or the UK.
- Flexible schedule
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
UK and Ireland Employees
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
At IOG, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a visionary entrepreneur and have a passion for blockchain and self-sovereign identity, and you aspire to spearhead the growth and development of a trailblazing product that could revolutionize the digital identity landscape, we invite you to seize this extraordinary opportunity and apply now.
Something looks off?