As Sidechains Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of one of the workstreams within Sidechains Program. You will work closely with the VP of the tribe, Head of Technology, Head of Delivery and Head of Product to ensure budgets and timelines are agreed upon and communicated to senior stakeholders. You will collaborate with the team and help to go through PI Planning events and support the Tribe's delivery by working with senior stakeholders to remove blockers. You will support the tribe on the lean and agile best practices to support the process of “What” we deliver and “How” we deliver. Also, you will work closely with with external stakeholders and manage subcontractors
- Lead and facilitate the Program Increment planning process, aligning tribe objectives with the company's strategic goals.
- Foster collaboration and communication across squads, promoting transparency and cross-squad cooperation.
- Take ownership of the delivery processes within the tribe, monitoring progress and resolving potential issues.
- Work with Tribe Leaders and Squad Leads to allocate resources effectively and optimize resource utilization.
- Identify and assess risks related to PI delivery, implementing mitigation plans to ensure successful outcomes.
- Champion the adoption of agile practices, coaching teams, and continuously improving the delivery process.
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPIs), preparing regular reports for stakeholders.
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement, driving initiatives to streamline processes and enhance efficiency.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the organization, coordinating with other Delivery Managers for alignment.
- Encourage innovation and creative problem-solving within squads to deliver impactful solutions.
- Previous experience with Blockchain industry - a big plus
- SAFe, Scrum and other Agile & Waterfall methodologies (Prince2, PMP)
- Expert in Program & Portfolio Management,
- Strong experience working with multiple work streams being delivered subcontractors (Fixed Price, T&M)
- Expert in SDLC, PDLC
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Systems thinking
- Budget and vendor management
- Strong jira skills required
- Excellent communication, negotiation and servant leadership skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience in creating teams that are built to last
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or another relevant field
- Extensive software delivery experience covering all aspects of SDLC and PDLC
- Experience in using multiple agile frameworks and practices
- Proven experience in performance reporting and budget management
IOG is a fully distributed organization but due to team distribution, we require someone to be based either in Ireland or the UK.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
UK & Ireland Employees
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
At IOG, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.