Input Output Global (IOG) is at the leading edge of evidence-based research and transformative systems designed to change the world for everyone everywhere. We want to build brands and leave a legacy, while setting industry standards for greater adoption of innovative technologies.
We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Copywriter to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in social media, design, product marketing and marketing, with a passion for blockchain technology. You will be responsible for creating clear, captivating and engaging copy for use in websites, emails, social channels and advertising formats.
- Owning briefs from start to completion: Take complete ownership of each brief, ensuring that all objectives are met in a timely manner and in accordance with IOG's standards.
- Ideation and creative reviews: Support the team in generating ideas and reviewing creative concepts for various channels, such as video scripts, print, advertising, web, promotional graphics, and social media.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to produce compelling copy and content. Maintain regular communication, addressing questions, updates, and edits as necessary.
- Independent project leadership: Demonstrate the ability to lead creative projects independently, while consistently updating stakeholders within the Marketing team on progress.
- Content creation: Write engaging content for a variety of marketing projects, including emails, social media assets, web assets, content reports, supporting collateral, advertisements, and internal communications.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant cross functional teams to produce copy and content. Will follow-up with questions, updates and edits as needed.
- Write content for a variety of projects across marketing activities including, email, social media assets, web assets, content reports, supporting collateral, advertisements and internal communications
- Write clear and compelling short form copy to provide an overview on products, communicate announcements & support marketing messages
- Ability to condense complex technical USPs and product features into understandable ‘non-geeky’ language
- Support the team in generating ideas and reviewing creative concepts for various channels, such as video scripts, print, advertising, web, promotional graphics, and social media.
- Work closely with creative director, marketing lead and designers to understand, constructively question and evolve copy briefs
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Present work and explain thought process confidently to peers and stakeholders
- Adhere to brand guidelines in all work
- Support the wider creative team
- Ability to to write compelling copy, content and concepts that meet project requirements, brand guidelines and industry creative standards
- A portfolio of client work for a range of sectors from B2C to BTB
- A clear ability to write both long-form and short-form content
- Experience writing for social media communication channels Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Experience in the Creative Industry and a keen awareness of trends, topics and operations within it
- Excellent Communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational skills required; must be able to handle multiple projects
- Self motivated and able to own creative projects, but still be a team player, comfortable with following direction and receiving feedback as required
- Some experience as a writer in the creative industry. Relevant experience working in a team
- Positive attitude and strong team player mentality
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or related discipline
- A minimum of 6+ years of professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of writing campaigns, social content
- Script writing and UX writing experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Understanding UX writing experience a plus
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
- Passion for blockchain technology and its potential impact on society
IOG is a fully distributed organization but due to team distribution, we require someone to be based either in Ireland or the UK.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
UK & Ireland Employees
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service
If you are a creative and talented design professional with a passion for blockchain and a strong skill set in research, prototyping, branding, and cross-functional collaboration, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at IOG.
At IOG, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.