Head of Partnerships - Midnight
We are looking for a talented Head of Partnerships to join our team and help shape the future of Midnight’s products and technology. Midnight is a regulatory-friendly data protection-based blockchain that safeguards sensitive commercial and personal data, protecting fundamental freedoms of association, commerce, and expression for developers, companies, and individuals. Midnight utilizes a novel data protection-first programming model and ZK proofs while operating as a Cardano sidechain.
As the Head of Partnerships at Midnight, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our partnership strategy. You will identify, establish, and nurture strategic partnerships that drive growth, innovation, and adoption of our blockchain solutions. This role will initially report to the Midnight CEO.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive partnership strategy to drive business growth and our blockchain adoption. Such partners may include complementing offerings, channel partners, and integrators.
- Identify potential partners, assess their compatibility, and evaluate opportunities for collaboration.
- Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with strategic partners, industry leaders, and stakeholders.
- Drive business growth through strategic partnerships, including identifying opportunities for joint ventures, co-marketing, and co-selling initiatives.
- Collaborate with legal and finance teams to structure and negotiate partnership agreements, ensuring mutual benefit and alignment with Midnight goals.
- Work closely with product, marketing, and technical teams to align partnership activities with product development and our go-to-market strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies to identify potential partnership opportunities.
- Establish and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness and impact of partnership initiatives.
As leaders, it is our responsibility to motivate, develop, and progress our fellow team members. You must communicate openly with all team members, address any issues head-on, and not shy away from difficult conversations. Empowering your team to provide the best results by organizing clear processes and coordinating team efforts should be your top priority. Please read our Leadership at IO Global for more information on your duties and responsibilities as a leader at IOG.
- The ability to develop a clear and forward-thinking partnership strategy aligned with Midnight's goals and market trends.
- Proficiency in building and nurturing strong, long-term relationships with potential partners, industry leaders, and stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and deal structuring skills to create mutually beneficial partnership agreements.
- A deep understanding of the target market, customer needs, and competitive landscape to identify and assess partnership opportunities.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to convey Midnight's value proposition and negotiate effectively.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience in partnership management, business development, or related roles in the blockchain or technology industry.
- A strong network of industry contacts and relationships with potential partners.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and meet or exceed targets.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to identify and capitalize on market opportunities.
TO ADD IF THIS ROLE IS ADVERTISED