[Java / Groovy] Mid Backend Developer
Who we are and What we do:
We are a blockchain product company focused on building new businesses, trying to revolutionize the related industries using the benefits of Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) and Blockchain.
We see blockchain, smart contracts as a meta-technology with a huge potential and real applicability. Based on our experience in Banking, Regulation, Product management and Software development we will try to shape the future.
To be able to reach our goals, building the right team is the base for success. A good venture will be the consequence of having the best performing team. We are creating an environment where you can get your maximum potential, where people matter and where transparency is on the DNA.
We are searching for good people that first of all will fit our culture and mindset, and second, will add their experience and expertise to our team.
´The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet´, William Gibson.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects and a great environment.
- Innovation and building new business with your own hands.
- Flat organization and short decision paths.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working (Based on the team needs).
- Remote Work Allowance.
- We are challenge oriented.
- Gross Salary: 33-49K (based on profile).
- Social benefits: Flexible Payment Plan, medical insurance and others.
- 25 vacation days.
- 2 free days for conference/courses + Budget.
What we are looking for:
- Your attitude will determine our altitude. Building new ideas, based on complex technologies and industries, will be challenging. The team is key for success and your ideas, positivity and group focus, will make the difference.
- We are interested in your knowledge but your capacity is more important for us. There are tons of technologies around... The way you tackle and use them, will make the difference. We are trying to get the right balance between attitude and aptitude.
- Research and learning capabilities. Blockchain space is very new and is evolving very fast. Staying on the trends is key, to help us to make the right decisions.
- Distributed Ledger Technology and Dapp development experience is very welcome! ... But Don't worry if you have no idea. We will teach you what we know, and learn together. Ethereum, Quorum and Hyperledger will be our base platforms.
- You think that understanding the business domain, language and opportunities is key to defining the best solutions.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Backend development languages. We will use mainly Go and Java / Groovy (JVM based Languages). Other languages will be a plus.
- You are or willing to be, a language polyglot, due to the importance of getting the best of different technological stacks to create good solutions.
- Proven experience on complex architecture design and development, and system integration. High load platform management experience is a plus.
- Microservices development experience.
- Agile development experience with Lean, Scrum, XP etc.
- Relational and Non relational database development experience.
- Spring framework experience (Boot, data, web,...)
Will be a Plus:
- Aspiring Software Craftsman.
- TDD practitioner.
- Fintech, Regtech proven experience.
- Event driven architecture design experience.
- Domain Driven Design practitioner.
- ERC standards knowledge.
#java #groovy #spring #backend #ddd #tdd #developer #hexagonalarchitecture #cqrs #blockchain
Something looks off?