[Blockchain] Service Delivery Manager
Who we are and what we do:
We are a blockchain product company focused on building new businesses, trying to revolutionize the related industries using the benefits of Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) and Blockchain.
We see blockchain, smart contracts as a meta-technology with a huge potential and real applicability. Based on our experience in Banking, Regulation, Product management and Software development we will try to shape the future.
The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet, ´William gibson´.
To be able to reach our goals, building the right team is the base for success. A good venture will be the consequence of having the best performing team. We are creating an environment where you can get your maximum potential, where people matter and where transparency is on the DNA.
We are searching for good people that first of all will fit our culture and mindset, and second, will add their experience and expertise to our team.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects and a great environment.
- Innovation and building new business with your own hands.
- Flat organization and short decision paths.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working (Based on the team needs).
- Remote Work Allowance.
- We are challenge oriented.
- Gross Salary: 55-75K.
- Social benefits: Flexible Payment Plan, medical insurance and others.
- 25 vacation days.
- 2 free days for conference/courses + Budget.
What we are looking for:
- Your attitude will determine our altitude. Building new ideas, based on complex technologies and industries, will be challenging. The team is key for success and your ideas, positivity and group focus, will make the difference.
- We are interested in your knowledge but your capacity is more important for us. There are tons of technologies around... The way you tackle and use them, will make the difference. We are trying to get the right balance between attitude and aptitude.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Service Delivery Manager.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- In charge of providing the strategic vision of the product to the client and project.
- The first point of contact for a client.
- Have a global view of the project, being able to foresee all risks and manage them.
- Responsible for orchestrating and aligning all the different pieces of a project (tech, product and business development).
- The representative of IOB in front of the client.
- An advisor who understands client problems to provide the best possible solution, whether blockchain related or not: facilitate processes, minimizing idle tasks or processes.
- Ensure (along with the PO) that the client's context & requirements are transmitted to the team correctly.
- Oversee the different stages of the software development process.
- Manage customer relationships & expectations.
- Educate clients on IOB services and translate those into a clear business value proposition.
- Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and collaborate on identifying the specific technical solutions required.
- Strong communication skills, stakeholders at all levels (tech, biz,..).
- Thorough knowledge of IOB Products + blockchain functional value.
- Strategic thinking about business, product and technical challenges.
- IT Project management.
- Risk awareness.
- Technical understanding, deep exposure to complex IT project implementation. Technical background is a must.
- Human-centric focus.
- Team growth support capabilities.