[Blockchain] Mid Sys Admin / Devops Engineer
Who we are and What we do:
We are a blockchain product company focused on building new businesses, trying to revolutionize the related industries using the benefits of Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) and Blockchain.
We see blockchain, smart contracts as a meta-technology with a huge potential and real applicability. Based on our experience in Banking, Regulation, Product management and Software development we will try to shape the future.
To be able to reach our goals, building the right team is the base for success. A good venture will be the consequence of having the best performing team. We are creating an environment where you can get your maximum potential, where people matter and where transparency is on the DNA.
We are searching for good people that first of all will fit our culture and mindset, and second, will add their experience and expertise to our team.
´The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet´, William Gibson.
What we offer:
- Challenging projects and a great environment.
- Innovation and building new business with your own hands.
- Flat organization and short decision paths.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working (Based on the team needs).
- Remote Work Allowance.
- We are challenge oriented.
- Gross Salary: 40-55k
- Social benefits: Flexible Payment Plan, medical insurance and others.
- 25 vacation days.
- 2 free days for conference/courses + Budget.
What we are looking for:
- Your attitude will determine our altitude. Building new ideas, based on complex technologies and industries, will be challenging. The team is key for success and your ideas, positivity and group focus, will make the difference.
- We are interested in your knowledge but your capacity is more important for us. There are tons of technologies around... The way you tackle and use them, will make the difference. We are trying to get the right balance between attitude and aptitude.
- Research and learning capabilities. Blockchain space is very new and is evolving very fast. Staying on the trends is key, to help us to make the right decisions.
- Distributed Ledger Technology and Dapp development experience is very welcome! ... But Don't worry if you have no idea. We will teach you what we know, and learn together. Ethereum, Quorum and Hyperledger will be our base platforms.
- You think that understanding the business domain, language and opportunities is key to defining the best solutions.
- Minimum 3 years experience Systems management.
- 2+ years experience devops cultures, production environments.
- Experience with GitOps culture, tools like FluxCD/ArgoCD.
- You are or willing to be, a language polyglot, due to the importance of getting the best of different technological stacks to create good solutions.
- Proven experience on complex architecture design and development, and system integration. High load platform management experience is a plus.
- Microservices on production experience.
- Agile development experience with Lean, Scrum, XP etc.
- Relational and Non relational database design and management experience.
- Deep knowledge of Docker, and cluster management: ECS, Kubernetes, or Swarm.
- Proven experience with monitoring, alerting tools. Cloudwatch, Prometheus, influx, ELK,….
- Devops, and continuous delivery mindset.
- Linux/Unix Master.
- AWS proven experience. GCE and/or Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Terraform experience. Cloudformation, ansible, puppet, chef are very welcome.
- Continuous integration and deployment know how.
Will be a Plus:
- 12 factor app practitioner.
- You are passionate about automation.
- Systems and software security experience / focus.
- High traffic queue bases systems management. Amqp, SQS, …
- NFT Marketplace.
- Event driven architecture design experience.
#devops #terraform #fluxcd #argocd #sysadm #blockchain #prometheus #linux #AWS #EKS