Marketing & Communications
Europe · Remote
Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2023
About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy. IOV Labs promotes, develops, and supports the operation of the Rootstock (a.k.a RSK) Blockchain, a Turing-complete Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the Rootstock Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with the tooling and technology they need to build Decentralized apps and new Decentralized Financial services on the Rootstock Blockchain.
About the Role
As the Comarketing Manager for IOV Labs, you will be responsible for developing and executing comarketing strategies directly with our partners and with their end users. You will work closely with the marketing and partnerships teams to identify and build partnerships with organizations in the blockchain space and beyond, from events and paid media and content strategy and research.
What You'll Be Doing
- Build and maintain relationships with our partners and work with the marketing team to create marketing materials and campaigns
- Plan and execute joint marketing campaigns and events with partners to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Develop and manage a comarketing budget and monitor and report on the performance of comarketing campaigns
- Develop marketing materials and campaigns that are consistent with the brand's voice and key messaging
- Attend and manage key industry events to represent
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments to inform comarketing strategies
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, partnerships, or a related field, preferably in the blockchain or cryptocurrency industry.
- Strong understanding of the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, including knowledge of market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to track and report on campaign performance using metrics and data.
- Willingness to travel as needed to attend industry events and meet with partners
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
We are excited to see what you're made of!
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
See more open positions at IOVLabs
Something looks off?