Head of Customer Success
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, March 25, 2023
About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
IOV Labs develops, promotes, and supports the RSK Blockchain, a Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralized apps and new Open Finance services on the RSK Blockchain.
Everyday our teams come to work to build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Head of Customer Success to help us grow and scale our Customer Success function. As Head of customer success you'll be responsible for the strategy and tactics to create a seamless and rich Partner Journey, driving NPS, partner retention, and up-sell/cross-sell commercial activities.
This role will be reporting directly to the VP Growth and will lead a team of Customer Success Managers and Agents, with the ability to expand the team as the organization grows.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop a comprehensive customer success strategy and service model that includes proactive outreach and formal business reviews for strategic partners and scalable, efficient service for core partners
- Turn strategies into tactics and deliverables that drive the metrics
- Define and own the partner journey in partnership with Product
- Gather feedback from partners and help incorporate that into product roadmap
- Act as the voice of the partner throughout the organization, working with Product, Partnership and Marketing to ensure that partner desires and frustrations are well understood, prioritized and addressed
- Identify opportunities for continuous growth for partners, post product integration
- Implement industry best practices and processes to ensure scalable, repeatable results
- Drive true value for partners and their end users
- Help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success
What You Bring to the Table
- 7 to 10 years of overall management experience in the tech space. The candidate must also have at least 5 years of experience in a Customer Success Manager or related role
- Exposure to SaaS or crypto infrastructure business, as well as deep knowledge and experience in implementing Customer Success best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to lead and inspire the team to drive results
- Ability to create strategies, implement them, track performance, and achieve set objectives
- Must be an analytical thinker with keen problem-solving; process development and improvement; as well as task planning and delegation skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each member
- Proven record of driving customer satisfaction and enhancing customer experience
- Fluent English & Spanish verbal & written skills
What You’ll Get Back
- Competitive salary,OTE quarterly cash bonus and equity-like bonus.
- Laptop and other working tools you might need.
- 100% remote working (External Employee) from anywhere in the world.
- Global WeWork membership.
- Flexible working hours - you’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid holidays and personal leave days.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology through challenging and unique projects.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counseling for you and your family
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
We are excited to see what you're made of!
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
See more open positions at IOVLabs
Something looks off?