Social Media Strategist
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
IOV Labs develops, promotes, and supports the RSK Blockchain, a Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the RSK Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralized apps and new Open Finance services on the RSK Blockchain.
Everyday our teams come to work to build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
About the Role
As we enter our next stage of growth, we are looking for an experienced Social Media Strategist to join our Marketing and Communications team.
The Social Media Strategist will be key in driving brand awareness and engagement for IOV Labs and our family of brands on our English and Spanish social media accounts.
You will work alongside the wider marketing team on integrated campaigns to increase brand awareness, amplify the success of our partners and drive adoption of our technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in Web3 and on the cutting edge of finance. You will play a strategic and hands-on role working with senior leaders in the business to develop a comprehensive long-term strategy while also working closely with the content team to shape and manage our day-to-day activity across key social media platforms.
What You'll Be Doing
- Designing and implementing a comprehensive social media strategy that supports our mission, enables us to engage with our target audiences and grows the reach of our family of brands
- Maintain our social media calendar working with teams across the business to identify and amplify upcoming events, news, campaigns, product launches, and other updates
- Work with our in-house designer and pool of freelancers to brief them on visual assets required for social media campaigns
- Day-to-day management of our social accounts, including drafting posts, engaging with the community and replying to comments
- Work closely with our community manager to support, develop and measure the impact of our internal and external ambassador programmes
- Proactively identifying growth opportunities and areas to improve our brand on social and presenting these ideas to the team to get buy-in and move them forward.
- Working with senior marketing leaders on annual planning, setting clear KPIs for social linked to these objectives. Create a regular cadence of reporting back to the business on progress.
- Use social listening and measurement tools to inform and evolve engagement plans.
- Maximise the ROI of our social media activity through consistent testing, learning and experimentation
- Work with subject matter experts across the business to teach them how best to use their own social platforms to become thought leaders in their respective disciplines while promoting our work.
What You Bring to the Table
- Experience managing social media accounts for a B2B brand
- A keen interest in financial services, emerging markets and web3 are essential.
- A track record of successful social media campaigns contributing to real business impact
- Excellent communication skills in both Spanish and English
- A strong sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience developing and building online communities
- Knowledge of CRM and Social Listening tools such as Hubspot, Meltwater, Tweetdeck etc.
- A finger on the pulse of social media developments with knowledge of cutting-edge strategies, tools and tactics that can be part of integrated marketing strategies
- Experience in using social media to play a role in B2B ABM marketing strategies is a plus
- A love of social media and an understanding of how it drives commercial growth and brand awareness
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a lot of autonomy while also working effectively and enjoying collaboration with
What You’ll Get Back
- Competitive salary,OTE quarterly cash bonus and equity-like bonus.
- Laptop and other working tools you might need.
- 100% remote working (External Employee) from anywhere in the world.
- Global WeWork membership.
- Flexible working hours - you’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid holidays and personal leave days.
- Opportunity to work with state of art technology through challenging and unique projects.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English or Spanish.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counseling for you and your family
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
We are excited to see what you're made of!
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
See more open positions at IOVLabs
Something looks off?