Partner Engagement Lead
Europe · Remote
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
IOV Labs develops, promotes, and supports Rootstock, a Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops RIF Apps & Services to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralized apps and new Open Finance services on Rootstock.
Every day our teams come to work to build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
About the Role
We are seeking a Partner Engagement Lead to join our Partnership team. As a Partner Engagement Lead at IOV Labs, you will be dedicating your time to the core product development and Go-to-market effort; advising the Fintech partners on the disruptive potential of blockchain technology to improve their businesses, as well as discovering product-market-fit and co-creation opportunities with our products and technology.
This role will be reporting directly to the Head of the Partnership and play a key role in developing long-term relationships, building strategic solutions, and shaping the core product roadmap.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work as an integral part of a Product Development Squad, responsible for Partner relationships, ongoing communication, and the overall commercial outcome.
- Develop and foster a business pipeline with multiple use cases.
- Become a trusted advisor to the partners and be able to structure and deliver go-to-market pitches for internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Establish a Partner-facing strategy and a streamlined consulting process.
- Communicate clearly on relevant product concepts and technical details.
- Lead or participate in discussions leading up to use case identification
- Shape co-creation opportunities to explore new business models possibilities
- Work closely with the broader Growth team, which includes; the Investment team, Integration team, and the Customer Success team.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5-10 years of relevant technical consulting experience with Fintechs and crypto businesses.
- Knowledge of Blockchain market landscape including key players and competition in the market for Blockchain platform technologies, implementation partners, and networks.
- Strong understanding of the blockchain platforms and ability to conceptualize business strategies using blockchain applications such as crypto wallets, DEX, Naming Services, etc.
- Good knowledge on product/solution engineering methodologies.
- A structured mind and an organized approach to work.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Excellent English and Spanish verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a global and diverse team
- Professionalism, enthusiasm, dynamism, and creativity
What You’ll Get Back
- Competitive salary, OTE quarterly cash bonus, and equity-like bonus.
- 100% remote working (External Employee) from anywhere in the world.
- Global WeWork membership.
- Flexible working hours - you’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid leave and national holidays observed.
- Opportunity to work with state of the art technology through challenging and unique projects.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about crypto.
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Language courses: English, Spanish or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, healthcare, and wellness counseling for you and your family
IOV Labs Mission, Vision, & Purpose
- Our purpose is to... build a more decentralized world, for a freer and fairer future.
- Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper.
- We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy.
- Take Responsibility
- Make it Useful
- Stay Open
- Be Fair
Our values reflect the fact that we are a global, distributed team who embrace complex and revolutionary decentralized technologies, guided by a strong social purpose.
We are excited to see what you're made of!
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.