HR Administrative & Office Management Intern
People & HR
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Kaiko is the leading source of cryptocurrency market data, providing businesses with industrial-grade and regulatory-compliant data. Kaiko empowers market participants with global connectivity to real-time and historical data feeds across the world's leading centralized and decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges. Kaiko’s proprietary products are built to empower financial institutions and cryptocurrency businesses with solutions ranging from portfolio valuation to strategy backtesting, performance reporting, charting, analysis, indices, and pre-and post-trade.
What We Do
Kaiko provides financial data products and solutions, across three main business units:
1. Market Data: “CEX” Centralized Exchanges Market Data: we collect, structure and distribute market data from 100+ cryptocurrency trading venues; “DEX” Decentralized Protocols Market Data: we run blockchain infrastructure in order to read, collect, engineer and distribute venue-level market data from DeFI protocols.
2. Analytics: proprietary quantitative models & data solutions to price and assess risk.
3. Indices: suite of mono-assets rates and benchmarks, as well as cross-assets indices.
Kaiko’s products are available worldwide on all networks and infrastructures: public APIs, private & on-premises networks; private & hybrid cloud set-ups; blockchain native (Kaiko oracles solution).
Additionally, Kaiko’s Research publications are read by thousands of industry professionals and cited in the world’s leading media organizations. We provide original insights and in-depth analysis of crypto markets using Kaiko’s data and products.
Who We Are
We’re a team of 80 (and growing) passionate individuals with a deep interest in building data solutions and supporting the growth of the digital finance economy. We’re proud of Kaiko’s talented team and are committed to our international representation and diversity. Our people and their values are the foundation of our continued success.
We are seeking a reliable and organized HR Administrative & Office Management Intern to join our team in Paris. The successful candidate will be responsible for various HR administrative tasks as well as ensuring the smooth operation of our offices. The position will report to the HR Director and will have the following targets:
HR Administrative Support:
- Support the onboarding of new Kaikoers, ensuring they have the best experience when starting to work at Kaiko
- Support the off-boarding of Kaikoers in line with company procedures, while delivering a positive off-boarding experience
- Maintain accurate and organized employee records, ensuring compliance with data privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Support the Recruitment team in recruitment activities, sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, coordinating candidate assessments, and providing logistical support for recruitment activities.
- Manage vendor relationships for office-related services (office access, badges with WeWork, Deskeo, etc.)
- Manage the day-to-day life of the offices (Support employees with issues of their equipment and office-related questions, shopping and supplies, organize breakfasts, small maintenance...)
- Ensure the office supplies are properly stocked (from the laptops, monitors to office stationery..)
- Ensure the reception and shipment of packages and mail, team goodies…
Events & Communication:
- Assist in the organization of company events: company parties, after works, off-sites etc.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of HR-related communications, such as memos, announcements, and policy updates, etc.
- Collaborate with the People team to ensure consistent and transparent communication across the organization.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to align employer branding efforts with the hiring process, providing insights and materials to attract and retain top-quality candidates (videos, posters, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- A Master's degree is a plus.
- Fluent in French & English
- First-hand experience in Office Management and HR administration is a big plus.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, adapting quickly to changing priorities and needs.
Type of contract: 6-month Internship
What we offer
1 paid holiday per month
Contribution to your monthly gym subscription
Contribution to daily commuting
Multiple team events (annual retreat, casual drinks, etc.)
An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
Talent Acquisition Process
Interview with HR Associate (45 min)
Interview with HR Director ( 45 min)
Offer and Reference Check
Diversity & Inclusion
At Kaiko, we believe in the diversity of thought because we appreciate that this makes us stronger. Therefore, we encourage applications from everyone who can offer their unique experience to our collective achievements.