Recruiting Coordinator (m/w/d)
Latham & Watkins
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our dynamic Attorney Recruiting team in Frankfurt.
About Latham & Watkins
With offices in 14 countries, more than 3,000 attorneys and over 2,500 professional staff, the key to our success and our continued ability to deliver the highest quality service to our clients is our “one-firm” culture – a spirit of teamwork and shared commitment to quality across our global offices that has long distinguished Latham from other law firms.
About The Role
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will be responsible for managing the recruiting process for law clerks and associates. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the entire recruitment process such as the screening and selection of incoming applications, corresponding with the candidates as well as the coordination and conducting of interviews.
- Receiving, routing, and forwarding resumes for review by appropriate individuals and Recruiting Committee members.
- Developing relationships with Law Schools and Campus placement agencies to encourage and maintain valid resources for new hires.
- Working on special projects to promote Latham’s employer branding in the market.
- Developing recruiting materials, brochures, and communication information for the Recruiting Committee.
- Representing the firm at recruiting events such as career fairs and German university events.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Display well developed and professional interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with people at all organisational levels of the firm.
- Thrive working in a team environment with a customer service focus.
- Are able to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
- Experience in recruitment, ideally in a professional services environment.
- Organisational skills needed to manage time well, prioritise effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.
- Good knowledge of English and German.
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding job opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Wellness programs (e.g. membership to HeadSpace, access to mental health services, well- being events, etc.)
- Professional Development programs
- Travel and meals allowance
- Sport courses
- And more!
Additionally, we have a range of global affinity groups (including LGBTQ group, multicultural group, women’s group). These provide a platform for staff to share experiences, advice, and interests, encouraging a continued discussion on diversity.
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity, pro bono work and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms. Our lawyers, paralegals, and professional staff worldwide comprise a rich mixture of different races, ethnic backgrounds, religions, sexual orientations, cultures, and primary languages. Our diversity makes us who we are.
Something looks off?