Attorney Support Assistant Corporate (“Partner- und Teamassistenz”) (m/w/d)
Latham & Watkins
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking an Attorney Support Assistant Corporate (“Partner- und Teamassistenz, Praxisbereich Corporate”) (m/w/d) to join our dynamic Corporate team in Hamburg.
About Latham & Watkins
With offices in 14 countries, more than 3,000 attorneys and over 2,500 professional staff, the key to our success and our continued ability to deliver the highest quality service to our clients is our “one-firm” culture – a spirit of teamwork and shared commitment to quality across our global offices that has long distinguished Latham from other law firms.
About The Role
As an Attorney Support Assistant, you will be responsible for performing a variety of duties for the partners and attorneys. Key responsibilities include:
- Receiving assignments from attorneys and performing tasks as requested
- Opening new matters following client intake procedures (conflicts check, engagement letters, AML support)
- Creating, editing, and processing client bills in accordance with firm and client requirements and working closely with billing attorneys to prepare bills
- Preparing and formatting transaction related documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Supporting with Business Development related administrative tasks
- Handling travel and calendar management
- Entering and closing timesheets per policies
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and intermediate level skills in English
- Possess organizational skills needed to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines
- Carry well developed and professional interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and communicate effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Have several years of secretarial or administrative support experience in an international professional services firm
- Are able to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion
We encourage you to apply!
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding opportunity, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Pension plan
- Travel and meals allowance
- Disability insurance, personal accident insurance & life assurance
- Professional development programs
- Wellness programs (e.g. membership to HeadSpace, access to mental health services, well-being events, etc.)
- Sport courses and training
- And more!
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms.
Latham & Watkins' lawyers, paralegals, and professional staff worldwide comprise a rich mixture of different races, ethnic backgrounds, religions, sexual orientations, cultures, and primary languages. Our diversity makes us who we are.
What sets Latham & Watkins apart is our commitment to our pro bono work and sustainability initiatives. Latham's dedication to pro bono work is a source of pride and reflects a fundamental part of the firm’s culture.
Latham & Watkins is committed to supporting the long-term sustainability of the environment, you can find more information on our sustainability programs by visiting our Latham Sustainability webpage.
Something looks off?