Front Office Host
Latham & Watkins
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking a part-time Front Office Host to join our dynamic Workplace Experience team in Paris. The schedule for this role is generally 11am – 3pm, Monday – Friday, although the Front Office Host must be able to work flexible hours.
About Latham & Watkins
With offices in 14 countries, more than 3,000 attorneys and over 2,500 professional staff, the key to our success and our continued ability to deliver the highest quality service to our clients is our “one-firm” culture – a spirit of teamwork and shared commitment to quality across our global offices that has long distinguished Latham from other law firms.
About The Role
As a Front Office Host, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations by providing an elevated service that allows internal and external clients to work seamlessly, productively and efficiently. Other key responsibilities include:
- Offering a genuine welcome to all visitors and personnel; escorting internal and external clients to their destination.
- Anticipating client needs through meticulous preparation and organization
- Maintaining Guest Services and other relevant inbox communication and ensuring one-stop resolution service to clients.
- Assisting with various ad hoc tasks including, but not limited to: phone reception, booking and setup of conference rooms, answering to taxi or food requests, catering setups for breakfasts and lunches, assisting during major events, and other administrative tasks.
- Ensuring that workstations, offices, and collaboration spaces are presentable, equipped, configured to customer specifications and ready for use.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are passionate about providing a high standard of customer service.
- Exhibit well developed and professional interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with people at all organisational levels of the firm.
- Display IT fluency, including proficiency in Excel.
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal). Knowledge of other foreign languages is beneficial.
- Organisational skills needed to manage time well, prioritize effectively, and handle multiple deadlines.
- The ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding job opportunity and welcoming environment, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes:
- Advantageous complementary mutual health insurance as well as group income protection and life assurance
- Wellness programs (e.g. membership to HeadSpace, access to mental health services, well-being events, etc.)
- Professional Development programs
- Employee discounts
- And more!
Additionally, we have a range of global affinity groups (including LGBTQ group, multicultural group, women’s group). These provide a platform for staff to share experiences, advice, and interests, encouraging a continued discussion on diversity.
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity, pro bono work and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms. Our lawyers, paralegals, and professional staff worldwide comprise a rich mixture of different races, ethnic backgrounds, religions, sexual orientations, cultures, and primary languages. Our diversity makes us who we are.
Something looks off?