Who We Are
Founded in 2015 in Switzerland, Metaco is an enterprise technology company whose mission is to enable financial and non-financial institutions to securely build their digital asset operations. The company’s core product, Harmonize™, is a mission-critical orchestration platform for digital assets. From asset-agnostic custody and trading to tokenization, staking and smart contract management, the platform seamlessly connects institutions to the broad universe of decentralized finance and Web3 decentralized applications.
Metaco has established itself as the institutional standard for digital asset infrastructure, trusted by the world’s largest global custodians, banks, regulated exchanges, and corporates. Its software and technology solutions enable institutions to store, trade, issue and manage any type of digital asset – such as crypto and digital currencies, digital securities, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) – with the highest possible security and agility.
We are looking for a Cloud Manager to join our Engineering team in Lausanne, Switzerland (or remotely). As a member of our team, you will be contributing to the development of our platform, closely with blockchain experts, software engineers and partner organizations to enable our clients turn their projects into commercial success.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage our cloud platform and the lifecycle of other existing service infrastructures
- Implement the best-in-class infrastructure to provide our service
- Implement operational security for production environments (centralized log collection, monitoring tools, …)
- Set up and maintain permissions and access rights based on RBAC and the principle of least privilege
- Streamline the release of our cloud packages
- Automate tasks and redesign processes to increase efficiency
- Implement best practices and improvements to our DevOps procedures and toolset
- Monitor the deployment of services in testing and production environments
- Collaborate with our security team to implement all requirements into our cloud infrastructure
- Technical writing for user documentation on tools and services
Key tech competencies
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience managing cloud services and operational cloud security tasks
- Strong knowledge of Azure Cloud and K8S service
- Experience in setting or maintaining cloud security operations in production
- Infrastructure automation using Terraform, K8S operators or similar
- Working knowledge of administering microservices (JVM, .NET) in production
- Good understanding and troubleshooting skills on Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) system administration and networking
- PostgreSQL administration experience
- Knowledge in monitoring and alerting systems
- Experience in working with Gitlab would be an advantage
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company, working collectively to tackle the most challenging problems at the intersection of distributed ledgers, blockchain technology, applied cryptography, banking, capital markets and finance. We provide an entrepreneurial culture, where merit, contribution and teamwork are rewarded. Our team is important to us, and we work hard to support both the personal and professional development of team members. We understand that maintaining a good work-life balance is crucial to a healthy and happy workplace, that is why we provide flexible working policies for employees to fit their individual needs. Join us to make your mark on the transformation of the financial services industry.
Something looks off?