Senior Customer Enablement Engineer
Who We Are
Founded in 2015 in Switzerland, Metaco is an enterprise technology company whose mission is to enable financial and non-financial institutions to securely build their digital asset operations. The company’s core product, Harmonize™, is a mission-critical orchestration platform for digital assets. From asset-agnostic custody and trading to tokenization, staking and smart contract management, the platform seamlessly connects institutions to the broad universe of decentralized finance and Web3 decentralized applications.
Metaco has established itself as the institutional standard for digital asset infrastructure, trusted by the world’s largest global custodians, banks, regulated exchanges, and corporates. Its software and technology solutions enable institutions to store, trade, issue and manage any type of digital asset – such as crypto and digital currencies, digital securities, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) – with the highest possible security and agility.
We are seeking a Senior Customer Enablement Engineer to join our Customer Success team. As a member of our team, you will be working closely with blockchain experts, software engineers and partner organizations to enable our clients turn their projects into commercial success.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Onboard clients in the context of POC, MVP or prod implementation into the Harmonize platform through a mix of trainings and support
- Help clients formalize their business requirement and map these to suitable workflow in the Harmonize platform. Showcase how Harmonize can meet these business needs
- Provide training and functional support to customers across all METACO’s products and service offerings
- Own and manage customers’ training sessions including defining, developing, and maintaining the accuracy of training materials
- Contributing to the development of the knowledge database by writing articles, best practices and how-to documents
- Assist clients with the deployment of standard&automated Metaco products and solutions
- Ensure client deployments follow the company´s recommendations and highlight risks occurred by the client when not following the recommendations
- Utilize data to provide insights and recommended action plans to improve customer experience workflows
- Embrace innovation and strive to improve support process to increase customer experience and satisfaction
- Good understanding of complex software products architecture, for both SaaS deployment and on premise
- Working knowledge of REST API, web technologies, docker and kubernetes
- Programming knowledge of Java, .NET an advantage
- Ability to write SQL queries and perform database manipulation
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Fantastic communication skills and positive attitude in order to operate globally across multiple customer segments
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail, social and/or chat.
- Utilize knowledge of crypto markets to solve complex challenges raised by the customers
- Attention to detail
- Excellent planning skills; able to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Bachelor or advanced degree in computer science, engineering, or other technical vocation
- 3-5 years of relevant experience facing internal or external customers in a support/back-office function
- Ability to work under pressure, to answer customer queries in a timely manner to meet our strict SLAs, including working across time zone
- Knowledge of the crypto/blockchain domain is an advantage
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company, working collectively to tackle the most challenging problems at the intersection of distributed ledgers, blockchain technology, applied cryptography, banking, capital markets and finance. We provide an entrepreneurial culture, where merit, contribution and teamwork are rewarded. Our team is important to us, and we work hard to support both the personal and professional development of team members. We understand that maintaining a good work-life balance is crucial to a healthy and happy workplace, that is why we provide flexible working policies for employees to fit their individual needs. Join us to make your mark on the transformation of the financial services industry.
Something looks off?