Senior Support Engineer
Who We Are
Founded in 2015 in Switzerland, Metaco is an enterprise technology company whose mission is to enable financial and non-financial institutions to securely build their digital asset operations. The company’s core product, Harmonize™, is a mission-critical orchestration platform for digital assets. From asset-agnostic custody and trading to tokenization, staking and smart contract management, the platform seamlessly connects institutions to the broad universe of decentralized finance and Web3 decentralized applications.
Metaco has established itself as the institutional standard for digital asset infrastructure, trusted by the world’s largest global custodians, banks, regulated exchanges, and corporates. Its software and technology solutions enable institutions to store, trade, issue and manage any type of digital asset – such as crypto and digital currencies, digital securities, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) – with the highest possible security and agility.
We are seeking a Senior Support Engineer to join the QA and Support team in India
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing top-tier technical assistance to our clients, offering guidance on using our software, and using their expertise in API integration and scripting to assist client into their technical queries. As a key member of our support team, the Senior Support Engineer will play an essential role in ensuring our clients satisfaction.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide Level 2 technical support to clients, addressing their queries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Offer expert advice and guidance on the use of our software, including its features, functions, and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to our product, escalating to higher support levels as necessary.
- Assist clients with API integration, providing clear and concise documentation and support.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including developers, product managers, and QA, to ensure continuous product improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including knowledge base articles, FAQs, and user guides.
- Train and mentor junior support engineers, sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and methodologies in the Financial Services and Digital Asset Management space.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical support
- Strong knowledge of API integration, RESTful APIs, and API troubleshooting.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Strong customer service skills and a commitment to delivering a high level of client satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Technical knowledge in blockchain and crypto is a big plus
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company, working collectively to tackle the most challenging problems at the intersection of distributed ledgers, blockchain technology, applied cryptography, banking, capital markets and finance. We provide an entrepreneurial culture, where merit, contribution and teamwork are rewarded. Our team is important to us, and we work hard to support both the personal and professional development of team members. We understand that maintaining a good work-life balance is crucial to a healthy and happy workplace, that is why we provide flexible working policies for employees to fit their individual needs. Join us to make your mark on the transformation of the financial services industry.