Head of Digital Marketing, Investment Intelligence, Nasdaq
The Head of Digital Transformation for Nasdaq’s Investment Intelligence (II) business unit is an exciting role with a broad strategic remit to build and execute on digital strategy anchored in offering our clients the best possible online experience. This role will lead a digital marketing team responsible for II’s online digital real-estate, online audience recruitment, online customer communities, marketing technology stack execution and marketing operations (including marketing KPI harmonization and reporting).
We are looking for a roll up your sleeve’s leader with vision and proven experience on how to orchestrate design systems, people, processes, channels and the Martech stack to support:
- The best user experience
- Customer buying journey mapping
- Digital campaign ideation, design and execution
- Visibility and measurement of online customer engagement
- Partnership with Nasdaq’s enterprise digital team and revenue operations on measurement and attribution of revenue impact of online and offline channels as well as reporting and analysis of II marketing campaigns
This role requires excellent partnership with Nasdaq’s enterprise digital marketing team, II’s GTM and other marketing teams as well as Nasdaq’s Capital Access Platform’s revenue operations team to ensure robust understanding of the digital ecosystem that must always put the customer’s interest first.
Additionally, this role is required to understand Investment Intelligence business goals and translate them into an actionable roadmap which is communicated and aligned with all relevant stakeholders.
- Build a digital strategy and execution team to support II’s business growth ambitions, always putting our customers’ experience at heart of all we do
- Drive the end-to-end user experience across research, ideation, conception, design, prototypes and testing across II’s product portfolio.
- Innovate digitally to create material differentiation from our competition
- Develop an overall digital marketing strategy from ideation to campaign implementation. This includes online customer journeys, constructing web pages/experiences, SEO, SEM, display advertising, retargeting, Social Media Strategy, etc.
- Educate II stakeholders on Social Media Strategy and opportunities to support the strategy
- Oversee excellent set-up, adoption, and execution on MarTech stack
- Set digital marketing KPIs and monitor team progress, ensuring digital marketing campaign and organizational objectives are met
- Partner with revenue operations for measurement and attribution of revenue impact of online and offline channels
- Partner with revenue operations for reporting and analysis of II marketing campaigns
- Work with appointed agencies to ensure the digital marketing objectives and strategies are clearly communicated and aligned
- Keep a close eye on the competition, determine realistic benchmarks, and develop strategies to gain a competitive edge
- Communicate on a regular basis with all relevant stakeholders including sales, GTM, marketing teams, revenue operations to ensure all digital efforts are fully synced up
- Plan and manage budget across all digital initiatives
- Track and measure the performance of all digital marketing channels and propose optimization initiatives to maximize marketing ROI
- Keep abreast of the latest digital trends and continued advancements in digital technologies and marketing best practices
- Constantly strive to discover and adopt emerging technologies, digital innovations, and new platforms and systems to optimize organizational productivity and effectiveness
- At least 12 years of leadership experience in digital strategy with a focus on user experience, UI development, design systems, agile methodologies and digital marketing
- Experience in recruiting, developing, and managing a team of UX, digital and marketing operations professionals.
- Experience working with digital agencies.
- Proven track record of effective budget planning and management
- Experience interpreting analytics reports and producing actionable insights
- Experience working with and building consensus across teams
- Travel is required
- Work arrangement: Hybrid with expectations of 2 days in the office
- Given the global nature of the role, flexibility to accommodate various time zones will be required
- Digital consumer experience is a great advantage.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
What We Offer
- We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.
- In addition to base salary, Nasdaq offers significant other compensation (annual bonus/commissions and equity), benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.The base pay range for this role is $142,500 - $237,500. In addition to base salary, Nasdaq provides a generous annual bonus/commission (short-term incentive), and equity (long-term incentive), comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Nasdaq’s programs and rewards are intended to allow our employees to:
- Secure Wealth: 401(k) program with 6% employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program with 15% discount, Student loan repayment program up to $10k, Company paid life and disability plans, Generous paid time off
- Prioritize Health: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, Health spending account with employer contribution, Paid flex days to support mental wellbeing, Gym membership discounts
- Care for Family: Hybrid home/office schedule (for most positions), Paid parental leave, Fertility benefits, Paid bereavement leave
- Connect with Community: Company gift matching program, Employee resource groups, Paid volunteer days
- Grow Career: Education Assistance Program, Robust job skills training and Professional development opportunities
For more information, visit Nasdaq Benefits & Rewards Career page.