Index Senior Specialist Business Analyst
- Work as part of an Agile Product team using Scrum methodology and ceremonies.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies (Planning, Daily Standups, Refinement, Review and Retrospectives).
- Work closely with the PDL to document requirements/needs to transform how we manage events related to our Indexes. Translate those requirements to detailed specifications which provide clear user stories as inputs to design and development.
- Collaborate with the PDL and development team to refine the product backlog.
- Work effectively with the PDL across business areas where feature/product is dependent on deliverables or information from other teams to ensure dependencies are defined, specifications are provided, and efforts are coordinated to drive successful outcomes.
- Ensure proper documentation is created and accessible by all teams and stakeholders.
- Develop and execute test cases for the Index projects.
- Partner with the development team to resolve issues discovered during testing and ensure the systems are ready for Production release.
What we expect:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter with intellectual curiosity and creative problem-solving skills.
- Well organized and high attention to detail - able to prioritize and manage multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Experience utilizing collaborative communication skills and establishing productive working relationships across multiple business units.
- Flexible and able to learn quickly.
- Demonstrate ability to use effective facilitation skills and techniques to elicit requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience from the financial industry, particularly around Indexes.
- A working knowledge of any of these technologies: Jira, Confluence, and Microsoft Office products, especiialy Visio.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Business, Information Technology, related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years in the business/information technology field working as a Business Analyst is required.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.
In addition to base salary, Nasdaq offers significant other compensation (annual bonus/commissions and equity), benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Nasdaq’s programs and rewards are intended to allow our employees to:
- Secure Wealth: 401(k) program with 6% employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program with 15% discount, Student loan repayment program up to $10k, Company paid life and disability plans, Generous paid time off
- Prioritize Health: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, Health spending account with employer contribution, Paid flex days to support mental wellbeing, Gym membership discounts
- Care for Family: Hybrid home/office schedule (for most positions), Paid parental leave, Fertility benefits, Paid bereavement leave
- Connect with Community: Company gift matching program, Employee resource groups, Paid volunteer days
- Grow Career: Education Assistance Program, Robust job skills training and Professional development opportunities
For more information, visit Nasdaq Benefits & Rewards Career page.