Director, Financial and Enterprise Communications
Role & Responsibilities
Financial Communications, including:
- Supporting Nasdaq’ CFO and Investor Relations team
- Devising and executing integrated marketing/communications plans, media strategies and press materials to drive Nasdaq’s narrative with key financial audiences including the investor and analyst community, financial press, and others.
- Leading all aspects of PR planning and programming of corporate milestones, including quarterly earnings, M&A and related events.
- Building and maintaining strong media relationships with financial, trade/industry, and general business press.
- Coordinating with internal and external partners on corporate initiatives.
- Lead and help develop the financial and corporate communications team
Enterprise Communications, including:
- Devising and executing communications strategies in support of enterprise-wide (non-revenue generating) business units and their respective leadership
- Securing opportunities for C-suite executives and award nominations to drive executive visibility, company recognition and thought leadership.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners on corporate initiatives.
Strategy Development & Preparedness, including crisis communications, issues management, and transaction-related workstreams.
Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in public relations, with experience in supporting public companies focusing on financial communications either through in-house or agency experience and at least 3-4 years in a leadership or managerial position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Finance, or related fields.
- Tech-savvy with an understanding of combining traditional financial communications strategies & tactics with integrated channels, including the use of social/digital media.
- Competence in delivering multi-layered content and concepts in a clear, concise, and compelling manner.
- Adept at leading a variety of projects and tasks to completion. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while remaining steadfast around details and committed to deadlines.
- Motivated self-starter with a “roll-up your sleeves,” get-it-done mentality. Ability to develop partnerships and relationships internally and externally and able to take both guidance and initiative.
- Enthusiastic and passionate teammate with ability to exercise independence.
- Impeccable media handling skills and experience.
- Expertise with navigating organizations and cross-functional collaborations.
- Creative and strategic problem solver. Exercise good judgement
- Strong project-management and problem-solving skills
- Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.The base pay range for this role is $118,400 - $197,300. In addition to base salary, Nasdaq provides a generous annual bonus/commission (short-term incentive), and equity (long-term incentive), comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Nasdaq’s programs and rewards are intended to allow our employees to:
- Secure Wealth: 401(k) program with 6% employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program with 15% discount, Student loan repayment program up to $10k, Company paid life and disability plans, Generous paid time off
- Prioritize Health: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, Health spending account with employer contribution, Paid flex days to support mental wellbeing, Gym membership discounts
- Care for Family: Hybrid home/office schedule (for most positions), Paid parental leave, Fertility benefits, Paid bereavement leave
- Connect with Community: Company gift matching program, Employee resource groups, Paid volunteer days
- Grow Career: Education Assistance Program, Robust job skills training and Professional development opportunities
For more information, visit Nasdaq Benefits & Rewards Career page.