Product Specialist, Index Options
Leverage in house created content and partners to advocate for incorporation of Nasdaq 100 Index options into customers portfolio. Will complement efforts by using proprietary NDX Connect software to implement NDX strategies into production.
- Working closely with product and sales teams and clients to execute the business objectives of Nasdaq’s proprietary derivatives ambitions
- Work in collaboration with internal options stakeholders, as well as marketing and operations team and external strategic partners
- Create customized solutions to support role and increase volumes, while originating use case for Nasdaq Index Options suite
- Understands and capable of presenting high-level trading strategies to institutional customers including options overlay, dispersion, correlation and systematic strategies as well as others
- Function will support Index Options sales on customer requests as business team meeting representation.
- Participates in projects that deliver enhancements to the market and business as a whole
- Proactively identifies new opportunities, supports and maintains current client relationships in effort to increase volumes
- Evaluates, analyses, and summarizes data to add value to both the sales process and to clients
- Strong experience in, and up to date knowledge of the listed equity derivatives space in US, APAC and Europe, the key participants, and market infrastructure providers is a plus
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience to include sales at either a major derivatives Exchange, or sales and trading desk derived experience at an investment bank, proprietary trading firm, or buy-side asset management experience utilizing equity derivatives
- Must be a team player willing to establish collaborative relationships product, marketing and sales
- Education Required: Degree qualified in Computer Science, Business/Finance or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Experience Required: At least 3-5 years
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.The base pay range for this role is $85,000 - $148,100. In addition to base salary, Nasdaq provides a generous annual bonus/commission (short-term incentive), and equity (long-term incentive), comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Nasdaq’s programs and rewards are intended to allow our employees to:
- Secure Wealth: 401(k) program with 6% employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program with 15% discount, Student loan repayment program up to $10k, Company paid life and disability plans, Generous paid time off
- Prioritize Health: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, Health spending account with employer contribution, Paid flex days to support mental wellbeing, Gym membership discounts
- Care for Family: Hybrid home/office schedule (for most positions), Paid parental leave, Fertility benefits, Paid bereavement leave
- Connect with Community: Company gift matching program, Employee resource groups, Paid volunteer days
- Grow Career: Education Assistance Program, Robust job skills training and Professional development opportunities
For more information, visit Nasdaq Benefits & Rewards Career page.