Lead ESG Advisor
Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its diverse portfolio of solutions, Nasdaq enables customers to plan, optimize and execute their business vision with confidence, using proven technologies that provide transparency and insight for navigating today's global capital markets. As the creator of the world's first electronic stock market, its technology powers more than 100 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions. Nasdaq is home to approximately 4,000 total listings with a market value of approximately $15 trillion. To learn more, visit: http://www.nasdaq.com
At Nasdaq, our purpose is to champion inclusive growth and prosperity. We power stronger economies, create more equitable opportunities and contribute to a more sustainable world to help our communities, clients, employees and people of all backgrounds reach their full potential. Our mission to bring together ingenuity, integrity, and insights to deliver markets that accelerate economic progress and empower people to achieve their greatest ambitions. In recent years, we have increased our commercial focus on ESG, beginning with our work in the Nordic markets.
Nasdaq’s ESG Advisory practice is one of our commercial ESG offerings. The practice helps companies analyze, assess and action ESG programs with the goals of attracting long-term capital and enhancing value creation. Engagements include ESG program building strategy, oversight and disclosure advice, ratings agencies guidance, frameworks adoption (SASB, GRI, TCFD, UN SDG’s) and ESG investor engagement strategy. The practice supports companies globally across sector and market capitalization.
Your role and responsibilities
- Lead ESG Advisory engagements and provide advice to Boards, Senior Executives, IR and Sustainability teams on ESG & climate program building strategy, oversight and disclosure advice, ratings agencies guidance, frameworks adoption and ESG investor engagement strategy.
- Manage a team of ESG Analysts and represent ESG Advisory in a senior leadership capacity across the Nasdaq organization
- Oversee strategic client relationships within a book of business
- Guide clients by leveraging industry experience and doing deep research on companies, their associated sectors, ESG rating reports, frameworks and investor interests.
- Prepare analyses and presentations to support client engagements, along with the support of junior team.
- Join business development efforts by collaborating with Nasdaq business leaders, sales and relationship management.
- Participate in ESG events and generate thought leadership content.
• Education Required: Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent working experience.
• Experience Required: At least 8-10 years of experience in relevant discipline.
• Prior management experience is required.
• Special Qualifications: (specific to job family)
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.The base pay range for this role is $103,946 - $173,243. In addition to base salary, Nasdaq provides a generous annual bonus/commission (short-term incentive), and equity (long-term incentive), comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Nasdaq’s programs and rewards are intended to allow our employees to:
- Secure Wealth: 401(k) program with 6% employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program with 15% discount, Student loan repayment program up to $10k, Company paid life and disability plans, Generous paid time off
- Prioritize Health: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, Health spending account with employer contribution, Paid flex days to support mental wellbeing, Gym membership discounts
- Care for Family: Hybrid home/office schedule (for most positions), Paid parental leave, Fertility benefits, Paid bereavement leave
- Connect with Community: Company gift matching program, Employee resource groups, Paid volunteer days
- Grow Career: Education Assistance Program, Robust job skills training and Professional development opportunities
For more information, visit Nasdaq Benefits & Rewards Career page.