Head of Data Marketing, II
The Head of Marketing for the Data business in Investment Intelligence is a player-coach position and considered one of the three strategic pillars in our sales, product, and marketing data leadership team.
You will plan, build, and run inbound and outbound marketing programs to drive and accelerate awareness as well as pipeline growth for new customer acquisition and existing customer expansion and retention. You will help us to define, execute, measure, and refine a creative, compelling, and effective marketing revenue strategy for our growing business. You will be a key player in supporting the customer buying journey. This includes active participation in hosting our customers at MarketSite, our NYC unique events platform that wonderfully showcases the Nasdaq brand.
You will own marketing goals and revenue contribution attributed to marketing. You will lead a small team of demand, co-marketing, and content marketers, supporting them to achieve their goals and develop their skills to deliver high quality marketing campaigns that are creative and stand-out in the market.
- Strategy: Develop a robust understanding of our portfolio of data solutions in order create and execute multi-channel demand generation strategies that are aligned to market opportunities that will fuel pipeline building and revenue goal achievement.
- Mentorship- lead, nurture and develop a talented team, always helping them to evolve their skills and develop in their careers.
- Campaign Management: help construct and bring to life marketing programs, and successfully create and roll-out of highly targeted and broad demand generation programs that engage and advance interest across the prospect and customer lifecycle.
- Messaging: be able to understand the minds of our buyers to create authentic conversations and promotions that move them through the funnel and help speed up sales velocity.
- Creativity; break-through the noise with creative campaign ideas and storytelling
- Ownership across the buying process - track and optimize performance at each stage in the funnel and create a predictable demand generation engine. Continually optimize online and offline programs
- Excellent stakeholder Management: influence, persuade and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders - C-level, sales, marketing, product, GTM, etc.
- Continuous Improvement: always be strengthening best practices while evaluating the latest B2B marketing strategies, experimenting, and optimizing different tactics, and consistently meet or exceed sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Analysis: analyze marketing program outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to inform decision making and stakeholders.
- Lead Management: understand lead scoring and enterprise B2B sales revenue lifecycle including MQLs and SQLs and have knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot) and CRM systems (SFDC).
- Budget; be responsible for the budget and report on ROI.
- Minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience in demand generation/revenue marketing in the FinTech SaaS space
- Data-driven and informed when architecting marketing programs.
- Experience with using Corporate Visions messaging frameworks or other market leading messaging frameworks to build relevant and targeted content is key.
- Ability to experiment with new creative ideas to reach, engage, persuade and rise above the ‘noise’.
- Proven experience in supporting new product launches, new market entry and other growth strategies
- Demonstrated contribution to revenue growth and customer retention
- A desire to work both at a strategic level and tactically on projects and campaigns. A self-starter who enjoys a fast paced, high-impact entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to work through complexity to achieved shared goals
- Outcome and results driven
- Excellent decision-making skills in regard to allocating marketing spend.
- Degree educated.
*Work arrangement: hybrid with expectations of 2-3 days in the office
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or English
- Experience Required: At least 5 years
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.The base pay range for this role is $120,800 - $201,300. In addition to base salary, Nasdaq provides a generous annual bonus/commission (short-term incentive), and equity (long-term incentive), comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Nasdaq’s programs and rewards are intended to allow our employees to:
- Secure Wealth: 401(k) program with 6% employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program with 15% discount, Student loan repayment program up to $10k, Company paid life and disability plans, Generous paid time off
- Prioritize Health: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, Health spending account with employer contribution, Paid flex days to support mental wellbeing, Gym membership discounts
- Care for Family: Hybrid home/office schedule (for most positions), Paid parental leave, Fertility benefits, Paid bereavement leave
- Connect with Community: Company gift matching program, Employee resource groups, Paid volunteer days
- Grow Career: Education Assistance Program, Robust job skills training and Professional development opportunities
For more information, visit Nasdaq Benefits & Rewards Career page.