Index Derivatives Sales Role
Implement organization strategies through the effective direction and management of resources, while being accountable for the business strategies, functional or operational areas, processes or programs.
Responsible and accountable for managing and developing a team of people, setting direction and deploying resources on varying projects, participating in organization-wide projects, while providing guidance and expertise on an as needed basis. Managers are required to understand how other business units operate, how their goals align with organizational goals and have budget and profit/loss responsibility.
Closes sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. Possibly manages existing accounts as part of a larger Account Team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. Typically have a limited number of key/strategic accounts and maintains relationships with clients at the senior management or executive level. Generates business with new clients as well as generating additional business with existing clients.
A senior index derivatives sales role is responsible for executing and enhancing Nasdaq’s index derivatives client acquisition, sales strategy and plan on a global scale with focus on North American markets. This role will support Nasdaq’s Index Options Product suite - NDX, NQX, and XND, as well as FCO’s and Sector Index Options.
Output will be focused on webinar and product content, but will also be on thought leadership pieces such, quick blog posts as well as video posts. Content will be utilized by Index Options, Sales and marketing teams to further insert our products in customer workflows.
1) Someone known to street
2) someone who can define their plan
3) resource to help evolve NDX Connect
4) someone who can support our broader sales efforts
- Generating new business from existing and prospective customers by educating them on the benefits and opportunities that Nasdaq products & services provide to Buy Side organizations.
- Work in collaboration with internal options stakeholders, as well as marketing and operations team and external strategic partners
- Create customized sales solutions to support role and increase volumes, while expanding customer base for Nasdaq proprietary index options suite
- Understands, and is able to, present high-level trading strategies to institutional customers (including options overlay, dispersion, systematic, and cross asset, as well others)
- Support broader sales team on customer requests on cross selling of all Nasdaq products
- Proactively identifies and builds relationships with potential new customers, maintains ongoing client contact initiatives to strengthen relationships and increase volume and revenue
- Team oriented approach with the ability to perform against pre-set individual and team targets.
- Plan, participate and engage in sales campaigns
- Diligently and consistently leverage the CRM system to manage and track sales outreach activity.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or marketing/sales
- Experience Required: At least 12 years
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.The base pay range for this role is $131,900 - $219,800. In addition to base salary, Nasdaq provides a generous annual bonus/commission (short-term incentive), and equity (long-term incentive), comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Nasdaq’s programs and rewards are intended to allow our employees to:
- Secure Wealth: 401(k) program with 6% employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program with 15% discount, Student loan repayment program up to $10k, Company paid life and disability plans, Generous paid time off
- Prioritize Health: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, Health spending account with employer contribution, Paid flex days to support mental wellbeing, Gym membership discounts
- Care for Family: Hybrid home/office schedule (for most positions), Paid parental leave, Fertility benefits, Paid bereavement leave
- Connect with Community: Company gift matching program, Employee resource groups, Paid volunteer days
- Grow Career: Education Assistance Program, Robust job skills training and Professional development opportunities
For more information, visit Nasdaq Benefits & Rewards Career page.