Index Client Service Analyst
The role will involve pre-and post-sales service to clients and are responsible for continued development and improvement of the overall client experience, with the objective of shortening response time and increasing service quality. You will respond to both technical and non-technical questions, working collaboratively with other teams as needed.
Nasdaq calculates thousands of indexes that are utilized across numerous investment vehicles globally including our flagship Nasdaq-100, thematic exposures, quantitative strategies (i.e., for income generation, alpha generation, factor exposures, or defined outcomes), ESG, and nascent markets.
- Responsible for addressing day-to day client issues and inquiries regarding Index products, and proactive client communication.
- Captures intelligence from all client interactions into CRM system for analysis and follow-up.
- Analyzes, communicates, and escalates client concerns as they relate to Nasdaq product offerings to Direct Manager, Index Operations leaders, Sales Managers, and Index Strategic Relationship Management team.
- Supports the on-boarding process for new clients in conjunction with the sales teams. This involves coordinating access to all data and services the client is entitled to receive both direct from Nasdaq and through 3rd party vendors with ongoing technical support.
- Promotes Nasdaq data products and work closely with institutional partners who utilize Nasdaq indexes.
You will need the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, finance, or marketing/sales or relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Customer Service/Client Facing skills.
And it would be great if you had:
- Business experience in the securities/financial industry; client facing.
- Skills in Microsoft Office Excel, and Salesforce or related tool.
- Proficient in Jira and Confluence or related tool.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.
In addition to base salary, Nasdaq offers significant other compensation (annual bonus/commissions and equity), benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Nasdaq’s programs and rewards are intended to allow our employees to:
- Secure Wealth: 401(k) program with 6% employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program with 15% discount, Student loan repayment program up to $10k, Company paid life and disability plans, Generous paid time off
- Prioritize Health: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, Health spending account with employer contribution, Paid flex days to support mental wellbeing, Gym membership discounts
- Care for Family: Hybrid home/office schedule (for most positions), Paid parental leave, Fertility benefits, Paid bereavement leave
- Connect with Community: Company gift matching program, Employee resource groups, Paid volunteer days
- Grow Career: Education Assistance Program, Robust job skills training and Professional development opportunities
For more information, visit Nasdaq Benefits & Rewards Career page.