Marketing Associate, Investment Intelligence
When you work at Nasdaq, you’re working for more open and transparent markets so that more people can access opportunities. Connections can be made, jobs can be created, and communities can thrive. We want all our employees to have access to opportunity, too. That means planning for career growth, ensuring you have the tools you need, and promoting an inclusive culture where we’re all valued for our unique perspective.
Here, you will work for a global tech leader committed to breaking down barriers to inclusive prosperity. We see technology as a means to free people up to work together more productively and effectively by centralizing data, analytics, and market intelligence.
Here, we’re committed to building a more diverse and inclusive workforce. Not only is it our responsibility to do better, but we also need representative voices to power the fresh thinking that is vital for our business and our clients.
What We Offer:
The Investment Intelligence Marketing division is looking for a Marketing Associate to implement and monitor marketing strategies to support Nasdaq's Index Licensing business in collaboration with Sales and Product teams. Responsibilities are within the Marketing function as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines within a fast-paced work environment.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary package, incredible health and financial wellbeing benefits, including dental, vision, & prescription coverage, 401K matching, tuition repayment or reimbursement options, paid vacation and parental leave, and more.
What You Will Do:
- Provides marketing support for product promotions and marketing campaigns including:
- Developing presentations
- Writing, proofreading, and editing collateral
- Customer communications
- Social media
- Event support
- 3rd party sponsorships
- Works with external agencies and vendors as well as internal teams to execute marketing programs.
- Monitors marketing campaign metrics against plan, implementing course corrections as necessary.
- Analyzes and reports on campaign results, including recommendations to improve future initiatives.
- Regularly communicates with clients and internal stakeholders regarding marketing plans and results.
What We Expect:
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English or other relevant experience.
- Experience Required: Up to 1 year of experience in marketing, preference toward financial services experience.
- Strong knowledge of marketing, Office, and analytics tools such as Marketo, Asana, Monday.com, Salesforce, Google Analytics, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies and key metrics.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.The base pay range for this role is $47,100 - $78,500. In addition to base salary, Nasdaq provides a generous annual bonus/commission (short-term incentive), and equity (long-term incentive), comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Nasdaq’s programs and rewards are intended to allow our employees to:
- Secure Wealth: 401(k) program with 6% employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program with 15% discount, Student loan repayment program up to $10k, Company paid life and disability plans, Generous paid time off
- Prioritize Health: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, Health spending account with employer contribution, Paid flex days to support mental wellbeing, Gym membership discounts
- Care for Family: Hybrid home/office schedule (for most positions), Paid parental leave, Fertility benefits, Paid bereavement leave
- Connect with Community: Company gift matching program, Employee resource groups, Paid volunteer days
- Grow Career: Education Assistance Program, Robust job skills training and Professional development opportunities
For more information, visit Nasdaq Benefits & Rewards Career page.