Internal Audit SOX Auditor
Internal Audit holds regular meetings with our Nasdaq colleagues to help us better understand their processes, the daily transactions and the technologies behind them. To that end, we are successful only when we can correctly identify the processes and technologies that work and don't work in a given area. Our ideas and recommendations are based on that understanding.
As a part of the Global Internal Audit team, you will primarily be responsible for developing, planning and executing procedures to evaluate SOX compliance. If you are someone who enjoys working in a results driven and high-performing international culture and thrive in a creative and dynamic environment, this is the role for you.
We are seeking technology, business and financial professionals.
- Executing and reporting on the quality of SOX controls across all risk creating areas (operations, finance, technology)
- Delivering against multiple and often time concurrent projects, managing conflicting priorities to achieve results on time
- Planning, determining scope areas and preparing testing of controls and procedures in a specialized area
- Providing input to and explaining smart control recommendations
- Reporting findings by writing the internal audit recommendation, ensuring alignment with corporate and regulatory standards
- Utilizing automated audit tools as an integrating part of audit planning and execution.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.The base pay range for this role is $59,100 - $98,500. In addition to base salary, Nasdaq provides a generous annual bonus/commission (short-term incentive), and equity (long-term incentive), comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Nasdaq’s programs and rewards are intended to allow our employees to:
- Secure Wealth: 401(k) program with 6% employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program with 15% discount, Student loan repayment program up to $10k, Company paid life and disability plans, Generous paid time off
- Prioritize Health: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, Health spending account with employer contribution, Paid flex days to support mental wellbeing, Gym membership discounts
- Care for Family: Hybrid home/office schedule (for most positions), Paid parental leave, Fertility benefits, Paid bereavement leave
- Connect with Community: Company gift matching program, Employee resource groups, Paid volunteer days
- Grow Career: Education Assistance Program, Robust job skills training and Professional development opportunities
For more information, visit Nasdaq Benefits & Rewards Career page.