Senior Product Analyst
What You Will Do:
- Develop indexes for benchmarking and third-party product creation based upon multiple asset classes from both client driven requests and original concepts. Asset classes include equities, options, fixed income, and crypto.
- Prepare and present customized client presentations including index backtests and comparative index and product performance analyses.
- Use a deep understanding of business/client needs and user experience to build/improve products.
- Fully own an index from development to launch.
- Possess a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and the trends in the business.
What We Expect:
- Commensurate experience and/or Degree qualified in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Business/Finance or related subject area.
- Strong writing and analytical skills with sharp attention to detail.
- Advanced technical proficiency with knowledge of SQL, R, Python, AWS, Databricks, and Microsoft Office.
- Education Required: Degree qualified in Computer Science, Business/Finance or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Experience Required: At least 2 years
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.
In addition to base salary, Nasdaq offers significant other compensation (annual bonus/commissions and equity), benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Nasdaq’s programs and rewards are intended to allow our employees to:
- Secure Wealth: 401(k) program with 6% employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program with 15% discount, Student loan repayment program up to $10k, Company paid life and disability plans, Generous paid time off
- Prioritize Health: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, Health spending account with employer contribution, Paid flex days to support mental wellbeing, Gym membership discounts
- Care for Family: Hybrid home/office schedule (for most positions), Paid parental leave, Fertility benefits, Paid bereavement leave
- Connect with Community: Company gift matching program, Employee resource groups, Paid volunteer days
- Grow Career: Education Assistance Program, Robust job skills training and Professional development opportunities
For more information, visit Nasdaq Benefits & Rewards Career page.