Investor Relations Analyst Intern - 2024 Summer Internship
Nasdaq's Internship Program provides outstanding opportunities for students to gain hands-on experience during a 10-week internship. As part of the program, you will partner with a mentor, network with senior colleagues, and take on a real-world project with real-world impact and gain practical skills that will help shape your career for years to come. Additionally, you will meet with senior leaders and participate in professional development activities throughout your internship.
Nasdaq’s Investor Engagement team is a global group of consultative analysts focused on helping companies execute on value enhancing strategies. Engagements include supporting companies with identifying untapped pockets of long-term capital, enhancing investor outreach strategies, and quantifying the effectiveness of their IR programs. Engagements may include supporting companies with investor outreach strategy, including ESG efforts into investor engagement and promoting senior management efficiency in investor engagement. You can expect to support in advising public company investor relations teams and management teams on their investor outreach strategy and execution (consult on conferences, NDRs and direct outreach, PMs and analysts for companies to engage), aid in ad hoc research efforts on buy-side investors/capital markets trends, and contribute in the creation of presentation material for Analyst phone conversations, virtual presentations and in-person meetings.
Internship Program Requirements
- Must be a rising senior enrolled full time for the upcoming semester in an accredited college or university in Finance, Business or related major and on-track to graduate
- 10 week commitment with availability to start in June, 2024
- Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Motivated self-starter who is results-driven
- Exceptional use of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint required
- Possess a curious nature around learning new topics and solving problems
- Very strong quantitative skills
- Solid understanding of and interest in the capital markets
- Comfort balancing a number of concurrent data analyses
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.