Business Development Analyst Intern - 2024 Summer Internship
Nasdaq's Internship Program provides outstanding opportunities for students to gain hands-on experience during a 10-week internship. As part of the program, you will partner with a mentor, network with senior colleagues, and take on a real-world project with real-world impact and gain practical skills that will help shape your career for years to come. Additionally, you will meet with senior leaders and participate in professional development activities throughout your internship.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in developing a sales or client facing career at Nasdaq.
Your role and responsibilities
- Work closely with the inside sales team
- Collaborate with Account Executives to identify key areas of opportunities in your defined territories
- Prospect potential clients through calls, emails and social channels. Schedule meetings and perform demonstrations for sales partners when required
- Supports the Account Executives in closing deals in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives
- Manage all workflows effectively through our CRM system
Internship Program Requirements
- Must be a rising senior enrolled full time for the upcoming semester in an accredited college or university in Liberal Arts, Business, Sales or related major and on-track to graduate
- 10 week commitment with availability to start in June
- Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Motivated self-starter who is results-driven
- Exceptional use of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint required
- Possess a curious nature around learning new topics and solving problem
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.