Marketing Specialist, Listing Services
- Participates on project/program teams from ideation to design to delivery of fully developed programs that are ready to deploy to customers.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer needs to identify solutions that speak to the client’s key goals both around the listing day and on an ongoing basis.
- Work with product stakeholders including, but not limited to Sales, Marketing, Events, Legal and Account Management teams to identify solutions for client needs.
- Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to Account & Senior Management.
- Research and interpret financial and statistical data from a variety of databases for presentation to company & client management.
- Gathers data on competitors and analyzes their method of marketing and distribution.
- Product Knowledge and Communication: Understands the full array of Nasdaq’s offerings and areas of expertise and tailors programs to meet the unique needs of the customer. Understands competitive business markets in order to effectively leverage products and respective communications in the market.
- End-to-end production of custom marketing and marketing proposals and presentations for a C-Level audience.
- Build out inter-active presentations for a C-Level Audience
- Conduct company-specific research of current marketing campaigns, key company themes & goals both on the business and marketing side
Education, Professional Accomplishments & Certifications
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business/Finance, or equivalent experience
- Experience Required: 3 years to 5 years; preferably with 12 months+ experience in marketing research or creative presentation creation and proficiency in the use of databases, spreadsheets and presentation software. Expertise in Adobe Suite required.
Skills/Requirements & Competencies
- Requires conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline.
- Understands how related disciplines impact own work.
- Readily applies functional knowledge to challenges in our industry/markets.
- Has good or in-depth knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others and chooses to work across these boundaries to further the greater agenda.
- Is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market.
- Plans and prioritizes work using resources in the best possible way to complete tasks on time and with high quality.
- Proficient in Excel, Pitchbook, DealBook experience is a plus.
- Solves complex problems with minimal supervision; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Provides creative insights and solutions to address client challenges.
- Explains difficult or sensitive information in a diplomatic way; works to build consensus.
- Proactively shares experiences and knowledge towards the achievement of team objectives.
- Actively seeks challenging assignments, is genuinely excited by a challenge.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the processes, objectives, and challenges within assigned customer accounts and evaluates IT solutions from the business’ perspective.
- Considers rules, regulations, and time frames of core business, as well as impact on end users when implementing new IT practices, products or solutions.
- Comfortably uses a variety of techniques (e.g., brainstorming, visualization, collaboration) to generate innovative ideas; challenges boundaries instead of viewing them as constraints.
- Actively explores new and non-traditional practices to generate innovative solutions.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken), and should have demonstrated sound decision-making ability and workload management skills.
- Considers the audience when determining the appropriate message and delivery method.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under tight time constraints
- Takes action as directed.
- Responds to directives to complete tasks related to role.
- Must have keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Able to work in a high pressure environment
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
What We Offer
We’re proud to offer a competitive rewards package that is meaningful, recognizes the unique needs of our employees and their families and incentivizes employees for their contribution to Nasdaq’s overall success.The base pay range for this role is $74,800 - $124,600. In addition to base salary, Nasdaq provides a generous annual bonus/commission (short-term incentive), and equity (long-term incentive), comprehensive benefits, and opportunity for growth. Exact compensation may vary based on several job-related factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to: skill set, experience, education/training, business needs and market demands.
Nasdaq’s programs and rewards are intended to allow our employees to:
- Secure Wealth: 401(k) program with 6% employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Program with 15% discount, Student loan repayment program up to $10k, Company paid life and disability plans, Generous paid time off
- Prioritize Health: Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, Health spending account with employer contribution, Paid flex days to support mental wellbeing, Gym membership discounts
- Care for Family: Hybrid home/office schedule (for most positions), Paid parental leave, Fertility benefits, Paid bereavement leave
- Connect with Community: Company gift matching program, Employee resource groups, Paid volunteer days
- Grow Career: Education Assistance Program, Robust job skills training and Professional development opportunities
For more information, visit Nasdaq Benefits & Rewards Career page.