Financial Analysis Intern - 2024 Summer Internship
Nasdaq's Internship Program provides outstanding opportunities for students to gain hands-on experience during a 10-week internship. As part of the program, you will partner with a mentor, network with senior colleagues, and take on a real-world project with real-world impact and gain practical skills that will help shape your career for years to come. Additionally, you will meet with senior leaders and participate in professional development activities throughout your internship.
We are the Global Technology FP&A group, our primary role focuses on financial planning, monthly close/forecasts, financial reporting, and special projects. We don't require an accounting background, but a working knowledge of basic accounting is helpful. We require people with a strong work ethic and a desire to work as part of a larger team that focuses on overall group success.
Intern will learn basics of financial planning and accounting as part of a team supporting a large, public, multi-national organization. We are always part of large and important projects. Desire to work hard and learn as you go is critical.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is working on completing a degree in Finance, or Economics, or Accounting, or related field (must be graduating in 2025).
- Has good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PPT).
- Attention to detail, ability to use pivot tables and handle large amounts of data.
- Is interested in learning about Cloud Computing, Cloud Financial Management, and FinOps.
Internship Program Requirements
- 10 week commitment with availability to start in June
- Proactive, responsive team player who can thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Motivated self-starter who is results-driven
- Exceptional use of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint required
- Possess a curious nature around learning new topics and solving problems
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.